Duck Hunting with Justin Wilson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duck Hunting with Justin Wilson

I used to watching Justin Wilson back in the day. He loved to tell stories and he loved his wine.
    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Yup, he was a trip fo sho.

Comment

Man I miss watching his show
        Originally posted by Yale
        I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

I used to enjoy watching him. I garontee.
          That is a dying breed of storyteller. My grandpa used to tell storries like that.

Comment

i used to listen to old records of him with my pops when i was a child. I could barely understand him then.

Comment

He was great. I think my parents thought I was weird for watching his show when I was a little kid. I used to be impressed when he would add tablespoons of salt, not by using a tablespoon, but by pouring into his hand first and then into the dish.

lol - just found an example of him doing that. He must have done it a lot.

at 8:30
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Justin Wilson made "cajun" food a household name across the country for his show. A lot of people outside the regions had never heard about it. God bless him!

Comment

i forgot all about that show!!! that was some quality tv back then.

loved to hear him talk and his stories were always great

Last edited by scootro; 12-28-2011, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X