No announcement yet.

New Terminator (to me)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, just a nikon coolpix p90, lol. My brother would have killed me just then. He's a professional photographer. He told me that one was a good one to get and I got it. I have to say that it takes pretty good pictures for a "point and shoot" as he says.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Looks good. Silver and oxford white are the best termi colors.
      1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

Nice! Love the color combo but definitely lose the taillight lenses/tint.
        - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
        1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Welcome to the club! Very clean cobra you have there! Been thinking about getting a KB or Whipple for mine... but I'm still supporting the stock IRS so I don't know yet.

Comment

bet that thing's a beast 628rwhp? googly
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              bet that thing's a beast 628rwhp? googly
              It's surly a handfull, especially when you were used to a 300 rwhp fox, lol. Totally different feeling. But awesome all at the same time!
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Grats man, glad the wife let you get it. Let me know when you bring it back.. I'll give you a run with the baby 2.3 whipple

Comment

Just like old times, lol. Only about 400 rwhp different for both of us, lol.
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by f0ur sixer View Post
                    Grats man, glad the wife let you get it. Let me know when you bring it back.. I'll give you a run with the baby 2.3 whipple
                    And regardless if yours is a little faster.... my blower sounds better, lol.
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                      Beautiful car. Are you in Texas? I noticed the FLA tags on it. Just FYI - those taillights are illegal and may get stopped a few times for them.
                      Fucking buzzkill

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                        Welcome to the club! Very clean cobra you have there! Been thinking about getting a KB or Whipple for mine... but I'm still supporting the stock IRS so I don't know yet.
                        Don't be a puss Jeff. I "haven't" broken anything rear end related yet

Nice car OP. Enjoy it.
                        2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

I'd love to have a Cobra someday.

Comment

Merry Christmas sir
                            If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

Very nice car, congrats and enjoy.

Comment

Hell yea,,, I like!

Comment

Working...
                                X