Fiat Abarth Commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by payne5757 View Post
    The contrast between that woman and the car couldnt be any farther apart!! lol

when i saw the tat on back her neck i was

Comment

Originally posted by Quake5.0 View Post
      The ones they have out now make all of 101hp and 70-80tq. My 636 motorcycle Makes 115hp at the tire and 89tq at the tire. Theirs is flywheel ratings can you imagine getting on the tollway with that turd.
      It's actually not bad. You can easily do 90 in the car. It's not exactly quick, but it isnt really noticable for being slow.

The Abarth 500 would suprise a lot of people with its HP.

The base model interior is shit. The HVAC dials are all loose from the factory. You have to upgrade to the better dashboard and things start to look nice and work properly.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
        It's actually not bad. You can easily do 90 in the car. It's not exactly quick, but it isnt really noticable for being slow.

The Abarth 500 would suprise a lot of people with its HP.

The base model interior is shit. The HVAC dials are all loose from the factory. You have to upgrade to the better dashboard and things start to look nice and work properly.
        My experience from Forza 3 is it's slower than Ferraris.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yeah it's a pipe dream car for sure, it's made in Mexico and is 100% Chrysler crap. All the way down to the door code for the paint.Kinda funny if you look in the parts room everything says Mopar on it!
          The ones they have out now make all of 101hp and 70-80tq. My 636 motorcycle Makes 115hp at the tire and 89tq at the tire. Theirs is flywheel ratings can you imagine getting on the tollway with that turd.
          Who are you and why do you hate an economy car so much? Good lord.

And even if you hate Mexicans and Dodges, it's probably better that this car is a "Mexican Dodge" rather than an "Italian Fiat."
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            My experience from Forza 3 is it's slower than Ferraris.
            lol, but what about if you do a motor swap, Stage 3 weight reduction, racing tires, and put a wing on it?

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
              lol, but what about if you do a motor swap, Stage 3 weight reduction, racing tires, and put a wing on it?
              My driver profile had insufficient homosexuality to complete those upgrades.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                My driver profile had insufficient homosexuality to complete those upgrades.
                LMAO @ insufficient ass-punching !

Comment

Working...
                X