Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      How do you know he was at the monitor watching at the exact moment the FedEx guy walked up?

The driver walks from the van at 0:07 and pitches it over at 0:12. I bet you can't get up and run to your front gate in under 5 seconds.
      It's probably a safe bet to say he wasn't watching the monitor considering that's what was being delivered. There's a video of a UPS guy doing a similar thing circulating now except he flips the camera off first.

Comment

Unfortunately it only takes one crappy employee like this to do major damage to a company's image.

Comment

I had a UPS delivery guy get pissy with me over a package before. The box was all beat up and I was looking at it trying to decide if I was going to accept it and he for real told me "Can you please hurry the fuck up and decide?" I sure wanted to shove down his throat.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            How do you know he was at the monitor watching at the exact moment the FedEx guy walked up?

The driver walks from the van at 0:07 and pitches it over at 0:12. I bet you can't get up and run to your front gate in under 5 seconds.
            The person who posted this video said they were at home and watched this happen. It wouldn't surprise me if the buzzer ringing was edited out of the video...but I could be wrong, I just like to think people take more pride in their work than that.
            Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Working...
            X