This explains your damaged deliveries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This explains your damaged deliveries

Already saw that and thought that since the guy was home and watching maybe he should have got his lazy ass up and answered the damn gate!
    Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
      Already saw that and thought that since the guy was home and watching maybe he should have got his lazy ass up and answered the damn gate!

How do you know he was at the monitor watching at the exact moment the FedEx guy walked up?

The driver walks from the van at 0:07 and pitches it over at 0:12. I bet you can't get up and run to your front gate in under 5 seconds.

Comment

Must be a former DHL driver

Comment

PST failure!

Comment

Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              How do you know he was at the monitor watching at the exact moment the FedEx guy walked up?

The driver walks from the van at 0:07 and pitches it over at 0:12. I bet you can't get up and run to your front gate in under 5 seconds.
              It's already been said the guy was at home and he had the front door wide open.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                It's already been said the guy was at home and he had the front door wide open.
                I did not see where that info is presented.

Comment

Me either. Guess that makes this thread a...
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

must have been a package for the police

Comment

I've actually had them do this here at work when they arrived after 5 and the yard was closed. Luckily it was just some chain boomers and nothing fragile since UPS just tossed them over the damn fence lol.

Comment

I remember about 15 years ago watching two Fedex asshats throw Gateway boxes as far as they could from the plane towards the Fedex truck, rather than carry them. I bet that video would have been worth some bucks.
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Answer the gate? If there is a buzzer to call the house the Fedex guy clearly doesn't use it in the video above. He goes straight from the back of the van to the gate and tosses the box over in a fluid motion without hesitation, then looks over his shoulder as if to make sure no one saw him.

Comment

And you've worked outside of patrol before?

Racking up over one million YouTube views in approximately 24 hours, a YouTube user named Goobie55 posted a video (shown below) recording a?FedEx employee chucking a Samsung computer monitor over a fence in order to deliver the package. The camera was mounted next to the front gate and pointed at the doorbell buzzer designed to view anyone visiting the residence. The video captures the FedEx?employee?removing the Samsung monitor from the back of a?FedEx Express van and walking up to the area of the front gate with the buzzer. ...

Comment

When I had an FFL UPS dumped some boxes in the bushes that had 5 M1As and 10 PolyTech M1As along with a ton of makarovs. I nearly died when I got home a few days later.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X