I'd hit a MF'r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd hit a MF'r

Stole this from another site. These kids are worthless sacks of shit. I'd be racking some heads together.

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Thats the problem with kids these days, everyone is afraid to so much as raise their voice at them. Then they turn out like these idiots.

<----was one of those idiots years ago.

Comment

stupid ass white people
      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

i would have wooped those kids ass right their and i bet you not one mother fucker in that store would say two words to me if i did.

Comment

Sad part is if they hurt themselves, mommy and daddy would be suing the store. Fucking dick heads.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
            stupid ass white people
            Ha!!
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I haven't worked at a retail store in many years, but I would still beat wholesale ass if I caught teenagers in the Wal-Mart doing shit like that.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

since i dont work there, its funny as shit!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                  I knew that was you diving over the books!

Comment

The results of poor parenting.
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

god bless.
                      would it still be as funny if it were your kids doing it and you had to pay for all the damages they did. those kids are going to end up in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                        would it still be as funny if it were your kids doing it and you had to pay for all the damages they did. those kids are going to end up in jail.
                        wouldnt be funny at all. i am first and foremost a parent. that comes first for me, not work, not play, just being daddy. its the only job on this earth i cannot fuck up. that said, the parents of those kids fucked up a long time ago. behavior like that doesnt start out of the blue. i assure you there were signs, but the parents failed to see them and they have in turn failed their kids.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

A broken jaw would compliment that attitude nicely.

Comment

wouldnt be funny at all. i am first and foremost a parent. that comes first for me, not work, not play, just being daddy. its the only job on this earth i cannot fuck up. that said, the parents of those kids fucked up a long time ago. behavior like that doesnt start out of the blue. i assure you there were signs, but the parents failed to see them and they have in turn failed their kids.

god bless.
                            im with you on that. the parents have fucked way up on this. i was looking at the comments on youtube and half of the people on their were teens and one said this is what happens when parents dont let their boys be boys when they are young, let them cimb trees and blah blah blah. i kinda layed in to that person. i dont know why but it pisses me off to see fuck tard kids like these do stupid shit. probably cause it makes me wonder who my kid is going to school with and what are they trying to get him to do/try. i know what i was like when i was a teen and god help me if hes like that. but my parents wouldnt have let me act like this. i stole some shit when i was 13 and my dad made me go back to the store and pay for what i took and i was grounded for 3 months. i havent stolen anything since then. really never had much of a problem after that. did smoke pot in HS tried acid a few times got it out of my system and now i would liek to think im a fairly good guy.

(sorry for spelling/grammer and for the long drawen out rambelings)

Comment

Those kids need a grade-a ass whooping.

Comment

Working...
                              X