Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steeeeeeeeee-RIKE!

Comment

Out of all those people out there no one saw it coming and could have said hey! There's a fucking cart coming your way?
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Haha what was the guy thinking when he tucked and rolled off of it? He could have just stopped it.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
          Out of all those people out there no one saw it coming and could have said hey! There's a fucking cart coming your way?
          Did you not see how quick it started and got away?

Comment

LOL at the guy in the passenger seat after getting hit..then bails. WTF!! Should've stopped that thing!
            Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

I wonder what of contract Jerry will sign the EZ-GO to?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

how fucking heavy are those damn pylons
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                  how fucking heavy are those damn pylons
                  They are weighted with lead shot in them, pretty heavy on the bottom.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Incredible! :0
                    ./ ____ _ _\.
                    (]]]_ o _[[[)
                    \o_FORD_o/
                    |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

This is the first thing I thought of when I heard about and saw that. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X