New here - hi?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
    Yup, closed your ticket and gave the handle away cause I couldn't send back because we painted it. Your ticket was about 5 months old.
    Why was it painted? My door handles are black plastic.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post

/thread saved
      would drink her bath water

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
        mentioned not even two posts up, I'm pretty sure it is. He posted a fox faleen awhile back. Does he ever own anything but replicas? HAHA
        i've had more REAL cobra's then ANYONE one here douche bag.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanFiveOh View Post
          What's up homies, my name is Jordan (obviously). I have an '89 "Saleen" that had a bunch of Saleen stuff installed by Saleen in Irvine after it was bought, so I guess it's not totally a fake!

I believe whiteboy owned this car if my interwebz stalking skills are correct. It's been in my family for just over 2 years now. It's not as in good condition as I'm sure it was when whiteboy had it (has some body damage now, not my fault), but she's still a looker! I am new to DFW, so I don't know a ton about the area, or this place or events or meets besides C&C. Help a guy out eh?

Edit: Sorry about the gigantic pics.

That car was mint w/50k miles when i owned it. Ive seen you in Garland didnt realize that was my old car.

Comment

1989 Mustang SALEEN 50k miles burgandy/Grey interior,5.0 5spd Complete saleen susp package,355 gears,Vortech s-trim supercharger, Car was su...

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
              That car was mint w/50k miles when i owned it. Ive seen you in Garland didnt realize that was my old car.
              So beat up now it doesnt even look like the same car?

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                So beat up now it doesnt even look like the same car?
                No

Comment

lolwut
                  -'89 Half-real Saleen with a belt squeak

Comment

Wonder if MattB's chickie nose her room is dirty. Small too. wtf, Get a bigger apartment.

Jordan, welcome to the site. I love the saleens. Didn't their choice of 5 lug hub up front severely limit wheel selection, or do I have that wrong?
                    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                      Wonder if MattB's chickie nose her room is dirty. Small too. wtf, Get a bigger apartment.

Jordan, welcome to the site. I love the saleens. Didn't their choice of 5 lug hub up front severely limit wheel selection, or do I have that wrong?
                      You are correct. They're SVO brakes. The thing is that all mustang 5 lug wheels will fit, it's the centercaps on many that wont work because of the dust cap. The whole setup just seems weird. The front wheels hit the lower control arm on full lock, and the rear tires scrape like a bitch, and they're only 245's. I'll upgrade to SN95 stuff at some point.
                      -'89 Half-real Saleen with a belt squeak

Comment

Damn, talk about too much HDR.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                        X