No announcement yet.

It's the 70's, who needs seat belts! Nurburgring Circa 1970's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I should be counting my lucky stars for all the shit I got away with in my bug.

I pushed that thing hard and never even got close to lifting a wheel. Damn sure never got scared that it would flip.

I was an e-brake grabbing, clutch dumping, apex drifting, go pedal massaging fool in my '68 VW!!

Comment

What was that green hatchback at the 7:00 mark?

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
        I was an e-brake grabbing, clutch dumping, apex drifting, go pedal massaging fool in my '68 VW!!
        That's partial sig worthy.
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I guess I should be counting my lucky stars for all the shit I got away with in my bug.

I pushed that thing hard and never even got close to lifting a wheel. Damn sure never got scared that it would flip.

I have a buddy who was really into bugs when we were in high school. He used to haul ass through the twisties but one day he lost it, hit a redwood tree straight on, and left 7 teeth in the steering wheel. The wheel was bent back like a pretzel from him holding onto it when he hit.
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
            I have a buddy who was really into bugs when we were in high school. He used to haul ass through the twisties but one day he lost it, hit a redwood tree straight on, and left 7 teeth in the steering wheel. The wheel was bent back like a pretzel from him holding onto it when he hit.
            Damn!

I bent my steering wheel a little one night when I was jumping it like a dipshit teenager. It came down hard on the nose and the chick in the back holding the bottle of whiskey wound up laid across mine and my buddy's laps.

Comment

Damn!

I bent my steering wheel a little one night when I was jumping it like a dipshit teenager. It came down hard on the nose and the chick in the back holding the bottle of whiskey wound up laid across mine and my buddy's laps.
              Sounds like a good night.

Comment

What amazes me about this video is how many people in Germany have tons of SHIT in their car when they are RACING it?! Fucking beer, paperwork, towels, all kinds of ridiculous shit pouring out.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

This one almost made my heart explode

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                  X