It's the 70's, who needs seat belts! Nurburgring Circa 1970's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the 70's, who needs seat belts! Nurburgring Circa 1970's

There are actually some funny crashes in this video!

Is it wrong to LOL when watching a crash/rollover where the occupant of the vehicle falls out of it, slides down the road together with the car and then jumps right up to survey the damage?

Comment

The funniest part is seeing all the parts crap flying out of the cars

Comment

Originally posted by coley View Post
        The funniest part is seeing all the parts crap flying out of the cars
        I wonder whether that was a beer that flew out of that car and exploded at the 6:55 mark.

Comment

In the second car, I swear there's a blond kid in a red shirt in the back seat... probably not strapped in to a damn thing either.
          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

the Porsche's seem to do fine
            2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Holy shit those fuckers are crazy. Lol at one of the first ones were the persons head comes out of the window while the cars rolling and then smashes the door frame when it stops.
              Originally posted by Yale
              I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                I wonder whether that was a beer that flew out of that car and exploded at the 6:55 mark.
                I saw the same thing and was about to post it

Comment

Sure hope who ever was in the "on fire pancake" was thrown free. Otherwise they were some crispy critters. I'm amazed at the VW's that are so easily rolled.... I had no idea. Herbie.... you're a roll'n mother fucker!
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                    the Porsche's seem to do fine
                    that probably the only car from that video set up to run that track.

Comment

Sooo much carnage!

And I saw at least one bike riding doubled up. Crazy asses!
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Lesson I took from this, dont use a VW bug for road racing...
                        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

The girl or long haired freak :35 seconds in was touched by the hand of God to not have that car tip back over on he/she/it.

Comment

Lol @ getting road rash from a car wreck

Comment

sig pic check.
                              Last edited by Strychnine; 12-15-2011, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X