No announcement yet.

Mofo- 2010 GTR vs Supercharged 2010 SS Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A street racing video to promote your business?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I hate these freaking over produced video, 2 minutes of shitty music and shots of a car in the dark and 2 5 second races.... weaksauce

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
        I hate these freaking over produced video, 2 minutes of shitty music and shots of a car in the dark and 2 5 second races.... weaksauce
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Battle of the slow cars... if the GTR runs 122 mph and it walked that camaro.. Dude should trade his camaro in on a civic because CLEARLY he's in the wrong hobby.
          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
            Battle of the slow cars... if the GTR runs 122 mph and it walked that camaro.. Dude should trade his camaro in on a civic because CLEARLY he's in the wrong hobby.
            hell my mr2 traps faster than that, he seems to pull away from everything while they're shifting

Comment

hell my mr2 traps faster than that, he seems to pull away from everything while they're shifting
              It looked like that Camaro guy was updating his Twitter in between shifts...
              2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                It looked like that Camaro guy was updating his Twitter in between shifts...
                so it seems.Even then you'd think a blown SS would be able to take out a car that only trapped 122mph

Comment

so it seems.Even then you'd think a blown SS would be able to take out a car that only trapped 122mph
                  like i said. battle of the slow...
                  2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Working...
                  X