No announcement yet.

Wheel lights....WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its cool, but I did the think the first donk was cool until I saw 20,000 of them with trademark infringements all over them.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      Do u really think the smart ones run from the cops? I chased a guy in a stolen car one time that used his signal for each lane change and turn.
      Better than 98% of the law abiding citizens.
      Ded

Comment

They look cool on that car but probably not as cool on my Explorer
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
          They look cool on that car but probably not as cool on my Explorer
          Yeah, I agree, a 84 Delta with 52 inch wheels and these lights, probably not so much. Looks more like a europeon/asian thing to me.

Comment

I think it'd be pretty neat lookin on a bike (ala tron) but i'm a geek that wy and like electronic gadget shit on my cars/bikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
              I think it'd be pretty neat lookin on a bike (ala tron) but i'm a geek that wy and like electronic gadget shit on my cars/bikes.
              I have to agree, when done tastefully. The 7-series BMW is pretty bad-ass already, which definitely helps with the "techie" vibe.

Throw it on an 80's caprice with rims worth more than the car, and it looks completely stupid, as do the rims. "Hey errbody, look at my POS ride!"

Comment

Working...
              X