Griswold Christmas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Griswold Christmas.

My daughter and I decided to pick up a tree tonight, Griswold style. We got plenty of comments from people while stopping on the way home. I had to admit, it was kind of a grin inducing sight.

lol thats awesome!

Comment

Digging this shirt.

Comment

The family truckster!

Comment

Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.
            Worse?! How could things get any worse? Take a look around you, Ellen! We're at the threshold of hell!

Comment

Hey Griswald! What are you gonna do with a tree that big!
              00 GT
              Twin Turbo Street Car

Comment

I could wake up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, and I wouldn't be any more surprised than I am right now.

It's sick. Would you sleep with your brother, Mom? I sleep with your father, Audrey. Don't be so dramatic.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Nice job!!!

The truckster needs "Honkey Lips" spray painted on the side.

Comment

lolol!!! thats fing awesome!!!!

Comment

Whats that sound??

u hear it? its a funny squeaky sound

You couldn't hear a dump truck driving through a nitro-glycerin plant

Comment

That there's an RV... But don't you go falling in love with it now, because we're taking it with us when we leave here next month.

You see Clark, that plate runs right along my part here... Over here, *thump thump*, nothing. But, if this side gets dented, then my hair just ain't gonna lay right.

Comment

Hey Gris, you're not doing anything constructive. Run into the living room and get my stogey.

Comment

Merry Christmas, merry Christmas, kiss my ass, kiss his ass, kiss your ass, happy Hanukkah.

Comment

Shitter's full!

Comment

Working...
                              X