^^^^^^^

Thats wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by beaner72 View Post
      ^^^^^^^

Thats wrong.
      too soon?

Comment

I wouldn't want the damned thing, it might be cursed. I would be scared that it's Little Bastard 2.0.

Comment

Comment

Watching that footage makes me think of Yellow Belly for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Racewerx View Post
              Watching that footage makes me think of Yellow Belly for some reason.
              I've watched it 3 times now and I still haven't seen anyone getting stabbed?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                I've watched it 3 times now and I still haven't seen anyone getting stabbed?
                lol well played
                pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

An older guy that I worked with several years ago died a couple of weeks ago. I know car stuff from the 60's and 70's. He knew all kinds of stuff from the 30's - 50's. He always had a ton of car stories and I never knew him to lie or exaggerate at all.

One of his stories was that he was stationed in England in the air force and did some part-time freelance photography. He was hired to take pics at this race but had mechanical problems with his car and wasn't able to go. He said when his car broke down, he got an odd feeling that maybe he should just stay home instead of finding another way to get to the track.

RIP Ron Riggle.

Comment

I have studied this crash for years and must conclude that Mike Hawthorn caused this tradgidy.And you might remember that mercedies bends banned itself from racing for over four decades because of this. the frenchman driving the car that went into the stands was not qualified to be in such a fast car. does look a bit like "the belly".
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X