You know you gotta have this bike. *WW*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you gotta have this bike. *WW*

The responses have been fantastic on Craigslist. I know the text is small but it was the only way to get it all in.

HEY YOU FLAG PEOPLE ARE HELPING ME BACK TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE, I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU FOR THAT HELP WITH MY SALE. I WILL JUST KEEP REPOSTING.
    1986 SCHWINN PREDATOR FREEFORM Z, ACS ROTOR, NEW SKYWAY II MAG WHEELS, NEW CHENG SHIN TIRES, DICE VALVE CAPS, NEW VISCOUNT DOMINATOR SEAT, NEW SATURN FIVE GRIPS AND DONUTS, NEW CABLES, NEW CHAIN, PEDALS, I AM IN NO KIND OF HURRY TO SELL IT BEING AS I LIKE IT VERY MUCH AND IT IS ART IN MY HOUSE, BUT I AM OPEN TO MAKING PROFITS, THIS IS STILL AMERICA RIGHT?

I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY HOUSE AS " ART " TO PUT ON MY WALL FROM THE 80'S. HOWEVER I AM ALWAYS DOWN TO MAKE A PROFIT OR MONEY. . IT IS VERY BADASS. THEY DON'T MAKE THEM LIKE THIS AT ALL ANYMORE. I DO NOT RIDE IT , LIKE I SAID IT IS ART FOR ONE OF MY ROOMS. I WILL SELL IT OR TRADE FOR THE RIGHT ITEMS. I AM OPEN TO CASH OFFERS AND TRADES. TRADE IDEAS RIGHT OFF THE BAT ARE "CHARVEL SAN DIMAS, GUITARS, MAPLE NECK" ......"IBANEZ RG, JAPAN , MAPLE NECK".....GUY TOYS, THINGS THAT GO BANG, BUT I MUST TELL YOU I AM NOT INTERESTED IN "JUNK" NO JUNK AT ALL. THIS BIKE IS NOT JUNK SO PLEASE DON'T OFFER MY CRAP AND YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. THE CHICK IS NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ANYTIME AT 214 859 4608. HAPPY HUNTING
    CHECK OUT THE VIDEO TO GET A BETTER LOOK AT THE BIKE WITH DETAILS. http://youtu.be/gouJhfuqolc
    Whos your Daddy?

You use ie?

Comment

Meh id hit it......

Comment

Work warning would have been nice. Shes not naked but if i get fired i would rather it not be for a white trash looking chick.

Sent from LG Thrill using Tapatalk

Comment

Pfft her bra and panties do not even match, what kind of shit is that, would not do...errr buy.
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

i would ride it.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
              Pfft her bra and panties do not even match, what kind of shit is that, would not do...errr buy.
              Seems to me only fags would care whether the bra and panties match. That's really the last thing on my mind. That being said, I would bang that broad, but she wouldn't be my first choice.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                Seems to me only fags would care whether the bra and panties match. That's really the last thing on my mind. That being said, I would bang that broad, but she wouldn't be my first choice.
                Ahh but that's the joy of posting on the internet about people I don't know. I can make outlandish statements and claim I would not hit it because of stupid things such as a non color matched under clothes.
                Originally posted by Nash B.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                  Work warning would have been nice. Shes not naked but if i get fired i would rather it not be for a white trash looking chick.

I thought about a WW but then thought ehhh no worse then a swimsuit. My bad.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Its cool

Comment

But seriously though, that bike is pretty sweet. And she has a sweet ass.

Comment

dat ass.

Comment

I dig the bike.....

Comment

Working...
                          X