No announcement yet.

Engine Assembled S/C'd 08 GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My pleasure! Thanks for dinner! Can't wait to hear it run. My elbow still hurts like mad though.

Comment

Looks good!
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
        It's a JDM short block 302 1000hp rated. Heads done by Morgan machine and the cams are custom grind (JDM) from Comp.
        Morgan Machine in houston?

What are the flow specs? Rough estimate on the cost?

I'm real close to going ahead and building my Saleen blown 5.4 3v in my truck. It's at 500rwhp with 100/93 mix and I'm sure that short block is on borrowed time.

Would love to add a lower pulley, good flowing heads and some nice cams. Jim says 600-650rwhp once I get that stuff done with a built short block.
        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
          Morgan Machine in houston?

What are the flow specs? Rough estimate on the cost?

I'm real close to going ahead and building my Saleen blown 5.4 3v in my truck. It's at 500rwhp with 100/93 mix and I'm sure that short block is on borrowed time.

Would love to add a lower pulley, good flowing heads and some nice cams. Jim says 600-650rwhp once I get that stuff done with a built short block.
          I didn't have the heads ported. I just had them rebuilt with new valves. I used a machine shop in Grand Prairie, TX to redo the heads. Morgan and Son's I think. No flow specs. I started to get the JDM ported heads, but decided I didn't want to spend that much coin for this project.

I did however purchase the JDM Sterling custom grind cams. I was making 500ish rwhp when my short block blew into pieces.
          sigpic

Comment

It's alive. This is an idle clip from it's first start up.

sigpic

Comment

Sounds good!
              00 GT
              Twin Turbo Street Car

Comment

good to see its alive again. its ALIVE.
                2011 Mustang GT
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X