No announcement yet.

looks like fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After seeing the cart you're strapped into, I've decided against it. It's about the size of a radio flyer and you're strapped in with a lap seat belt. If it didn't have those horrible 90 degree turns every couple hundred feet, I would ride the shit out of it.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Would do!

Comment

Originally posted by oh1bullitt View Post
        must go to austria

Road trip!

David

Comment

I have ridden something similar in Colorado. It was called an alpine slide and essentially it's a fiberglass hotwheels track and you ride down on a sled with wheels. What he is riding looks like fun, but I am pretty sure that it's attached to that rail pretty securely, what they have in colorado is probably more dangerous since you aren't attached and you can bank up on the edges around curves.

Edit:

Here is the exact slide that I rode on.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            On the list!!!!! Need more info.

Yeah, this we need to turn into a group outing. That looks totally badass!

Guesses on max speed achieved? Mine is 50mph, especially on that bottom section...

Heh, just found a link that says top speed of 42kmh/26mph. Looks a lot faster than that!

Here's what the cars look like. A ride was $15...
            Last edited by mikec; 11-26-2011, 10:34 PM.
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              Here is the exact slide that I rode on.
              Yep. That ride is a hoot. Heritage Square is a great place. I tried to ride it w/ no brakes, but chickened out pretty quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                Yep. That ride is a hoot. Heritage Square is a great place. I tried to ride it w/ no brakes, but chickened out pretty quickly.
                Yeah, my parent's say it's what Six Flags used to be like. I went down the whole thing, only breaking on the first curve where they have the spotter in the tower.

Comment

Working...
                X