CRASH...I'm putting you out of business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRASH...I'm putting you out of business

I was cleaning up the garage today, and forgot I had this. Meet your new competition.

Lol

Comment

Lmao... I bet Aaron is skeered.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I don't know of I want to keep it in its package or fill it up and have some fun with it.

Comment

That looks like it's circa 1978.

Comment

I remember yeeeeears ago, when I first started selling parts, we sold those. Well, to be more accurate, we stocked them...I don't remember ever selling one.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
              That looks like it's circa 1978.
              I'll bet it's older than 60+% of DFWM members.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                I remember yeeeeears ago, when I first started selling parts, we sold those. Well, to be more accurate, we stocked them...I don't remember ever selling one.
                I remember the same. We had 3 when I started and those same 3 13 years later. Funny.
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Shit, I used to have one in my tool box. Never used it
                  I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

Damn Frank, I thought we were friends. Why would you do that to me ?!? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ????????

LOL, on a side note though, I loved seeing the guy at the Autorama selling the Bueglers and just making it look like it's so easy and telling people they could start striping their own cars. Riiiiiiiiiiiight !

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                      Damn Frank, I thought we were friends. Why would you do that to me ?!? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ????????

LOL, on a side note though, I loved seeing the guy at the Autorama selling the Bueglers and just making it look like it's so easy and telling people they could start striping their own cars. Riiiiiiiiiiiight !
                      You should get that nifty tool for your box as a little joke when you started to quote someone.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        You should get that nifty tool for your box as a little joke when you started to quote someone.
                        I actually have an old Buegler that a buddy of mine bought and used once and couldn't figure it out so he gave it to me. Never even took it out of the box. LOL !

-Aaron

Comment

Working...
                        X