This dog is an extreme badass.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This dog is an extreme badass.

I wonder if my dog will ride trails with me.

Amazing Videos, Funny Clips. Updated daily.

Well that put a smile on my face

Comment

That's cool as hell! I bet Lily tears up a bunch of stuff at home if not given enough attention/workout lol

Comment

cute pup but I wouldn't be surprised if he hits the poor guy on accident!

Comment

That...

is awesome. Dug the hell out of it.
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I liked the music a lot too. I cannot find the name of that 2nd song though.

Comment

Cool video and a cool dog, but I don't understand walking the bike up. It's a bike, ride it!
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                Cool video and a cool dog, but I don't understand walking the bike up. It's a bike, ride it!
                That was the build up part of it, as it was meant to show the enthusiasm of the dog.

Sorry you missed that bro. Was kind of cool, actually...
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Awesome vid man !
                  07 GT500
                  05 SRT10
                  88 turbocoupe T-bird
                  93 Cobra
                  86 coupe
                  Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                    That was the build up part of it, as it was meant to show the enthusiasm of the dog.

Sorry you missed that bro. Was kind of cool, actually...
                    Nope, got it. I hate crap that puts artistic above functional. That's a fail.
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Rat Terriers are the greatest breed of dog known to man.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                        I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Rat Terriers are the greatest breed of dog known to man.
                        I was wondering what breed that was. At the end the dog was like "IMMA GET THAT ROCK!"

Comment

Dog was catching some air!
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

That was cool. I hope he doesn't run over it or the dog run himself to death. Dogs are loyal companions. I saw this ouching article just today.

Loyal Dog In China Refuses To Leave Owner's Grave, Goes Week Without Food

Comment

dogs are man's best friend.

In 1924, Hidesaburō Ueno, a professor in the agriculture department at the University of Tokyo, took in Hachikō, a golden brown Akita, as a pet. During his owner's life, Hachikō greeted him at the end of each day at the nearby Shibuya Station. The pair continued their daily routine until May 1925, when Professor Ueno did not return. The professor had suffered from a cerebral hemorrhage and died, never returning to the train station where Hachikō was waiting. Every day for the next nine years the dog waited at Shibuya station.
                              Hachikō attracted the attention of other commuters. Many of the people who frequented the Shibuya train station had seen Hachikō and Professor Ueno together each day. They brought Hachikō treats and food to nourish him during his wait. This continued for nine years with Hachikō appearing precisely when the train was due at the station.[2]

I tear up when I think of Goliath passing, such a good buddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X