New iPhone commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    Half trolling, half legitimate because we all know that the metals in Heckler und Koch firearms are forged in the heart of a dying star, quenched in a sacred blend of the tears of Baby Jesus, and the sweat of Chuck Norris's nether-regions.

The polymers are made from the horns, hooves, bones, teeth and marrow of Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjóstr, the very goats that drew the almighty Thor's chariot, when they were left behind at the peasant farmer's house after slaughter for Thor and Loki's meal. That peasant farmer and his village were the great ancestors of Edmund Heckler, Theodor Koch, and Alex Seidel.

They are test fired in the space between dimensions, and double-gravity-drop-tested twice from the gravitational pulls of two planets colliding together, under supervision from Stephen Hawking and Carl Sagan.

It's said that through the eons of the universe, it is destroyed and formed again and again by naive mortals who do not understand the power they hold in H&K.

And phones are made by chinks in sweatshops.

Well plaid!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Well plaid!
      Flannel eh?

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        Half trolling, half legitimate because we all know that the metals in Heckler und Koch firearms are forged in the heart of a dying star, quenched in a sacred blend of the tears of Baby Jesus, and the sweat of Chuck Norris's nether-regions.

The polymers are made from the horns, hooves, bones, teeth and marrow of Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjóstr, the very goats that drew the almighty Thor's chariot, when they were left behind at the peasant farmer's house after slaughter for Thor and Loki's meal. That peasant farmer and his village were the great ancestors of Edmund Heckler, Theodor Koch, and Alex Seidel.

They are test fired in the space between dimensions, and double-gravity-drop-tested twice from the gravitational pulls of two planets colliding together, under supervision from Stephen Hawking and Carl Sagan.

It's said that through the eons of the universe, it is destroyed and formed again and again by naive mortals who do not understand the power they hold in H&K.

And phones are made by chinks in sweatshops.

If that is really all you, well played. Though I wonder if I c/p it and hit google, do I find a match?

Oh damn, wait.

Explore our Video Game Forums. Electronic Arts is a leading publisher of games on Console, PC and Mobile.

Sigh...
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Snap^^

Comment

Crackle^^
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Poop.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                You sound butt hurt.
                He is.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X