Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New iPhone commercial

Jk

that commercial wins the award for the most annoying commercial ever!

btw, we already know that it's better than the iphone, just from the drop test. everybody knows that if you drop two things, the one that doesn't break is the superior product.

Comment

I must say that it's pretty clever on Samsung.

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post

btw, we already know that it's better than the iphone, just from the drop test. everybody knows that if you drop two things, the one that doesn't break is the superior product.
        You sound butt hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
          You sound butt hurt.
          i'm not...i think all of the "my phone is better than yours" stuff is funny. i couldn't care less what phone anyone else likes to use. that commercial is still hard to listen to, though!

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
          I must say that it's pretty clever on Samsung.
          i had a hard time even paying attention to it...it was too repetitive and annoying. i see what they're trying to do, but that doesn't change the fact that it's annoying.

Comment

I always laugh at all the people with XYZ phone who are all like "ZOMG IPHONE KILLR, SO MUCH BETTER. PIXELS, FRAME RATE, CAMERA IZ BETTER!!1one11!!"

Damn inferiority complex I tell ya.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              I always laugh at all the people with XYZ phone who are all like "ZOMG IPHONE KILLR, SO MUCH BETTER. PIXELS, FRAME RATE, CAMERA IZ BETTER!!1one11!!"

Damn inferiority complex I tell ya.
              soooo....

what about all of your gun threads/posts expounding how one is SO MUCH BETTER than another?
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                soooo....

what about all of your gun threads/posts expounding how one is SO MUCH BETTER than another?
                Half trolling, half legitimate because we all know that the metals in Heckler und Koch firearms are forged in the heart of a dying star, quenched in a sacred blend of the tears of Baby Jesus, and the sweat of Chuck Norris's nether-regions.

The polymers are made from the horns, hooves, bones, teeth and marrow of Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjóstr, the very goats that drew the almighty Thor's chariot, when they were left behind at the peasant farmer's house after slaughter for Thor and Loki's meal. That peasant farmer and his village were the great ancestors of Edmund Heckler, Theodor Koch, and Alex Seidel.

They are test fired in the space between dimensions, and double-gravity-drop-tested twice from the gravitational pulls of two planets colliding together, under supervision from Stephen Hawking and Carl Sagan.

It's said that through the eons of the universe, it is destroyed and formed again and again by naive mortals who do not understand the power they hold in H&K.

And phones are made by chinks in sweatshops.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Half trolling, half legitimate because we all know that the metals in Heckler und Koch firearms are forged in the heart of a dying star, quenched in a sacred blend of the tears of Baby Jesus, and the sweat of Chuck Norris's nether-regions.

The polymers are made from the horns, hooves, bones, teeth and marrow of Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjóstr, the very goats that drew the almighty Thor's chariot, when they were left behind at the peasant farmer's house after slaughter for Thor and Loki's meal. That peasant farmer and his village were the great ancestors of Edmund Heckler, Theodor Koch, and Alex Seidel.

They are test fired in the space between dimensions, and double-gravity-drop-tested twice from the gravitational pulls of two planets colliding together, under supervision from Stephen Hawking and Carl Sagan.

It's said that through the eons of the universe, it is destroyed and formed again and again by naive mortals who do not understand the power they hold in H&K.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! well played, sir :cool:
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

^^^^^^^^^

freakin great.

Comment

epic

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      soooo....

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post

Yeah, just ask the chick that bought the wood iPad.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Somebody's been drinking the Kool-Aid.

Oh, and didn't someone just come back from Japan? You would know!

Comment

That's funny Alex! Lmgdao...
                            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                            86 SVO - Sold
                            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Greatness.
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                              X