No announcement yet.

Allah does not approve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be a serious mindfuck to see children as a threat. My heart goes out to the troops who have to deal with that.

To the original point of this thread. Fuck those savages!!

Comment

I've heard many stories of young children in Nam walking up with grenades and bombs and guns.

Unfortunately there is a reason for the old "was is hell" mantra. And in hell, kids can kill you as quickly as an adult.
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        Me too, until you realize that the kid was helping them.
        I was thinking explosion in 3....2.....1..... DAMN! didn't happen, bad luck for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
          Don't know the age, but from my perspective I'd think the kid was an innocent and only helping them because he wants to please an adult, not because he had an agenda. Then again, I'd hate to have my naivete result in me getting shot in the back by that kid because I assumed his innocence.

I dunno nowadays when I see pics of african 8 yr old kids with AK's committing genocide and fighting in wars. My gut tells me to protect a child, not view him/her as a threat.

This world is fucked up.
          I've taken a LOT of classes on Islam and remember, I was over there in Desert Storm.

The children are idoctrinated at birth. They grow up hating the west and wanting us dead and not really knowing why. They learn about killing from a young age.

Comment

The first video are Iraqi volunteers working for the US forces. They were an early patrol of that route, found the IED and attempted to pull it out of the ground ahead of the US partrol. There is another video with more commentary from another angle. There is a dumb ass trying to use his AK as a prytool when it goes off.

Second video, fuck them.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

All the talk about kids helping reminds me of the part in Black Hawk Down with the kid with the AK accidentally shooting his dad when the US troop slips in the door way. Obviously their perspective is different that us civilians here in the states but I couldnt imagine putting a gun in my kids hands like that.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                I've heard many stories of young children in Nam walking up with grenades and bombs and guns.

Unfortunately there is a reason for the old "was is hell" mantra. And in hell, kids can kill you as quickly as an adult.

My own dad has a few stories to tell about Vietnam and the kids doing that. I saw people killed from it.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  I've taken a LOT of classes on Islam and remember, I was over there in Desert Storm.

The children are idoctrinated at birth. They grow up hating the west and wanting us dead and not really knowing why. They learn about killing from a young age.
                  I get ya. I was real careful to say from my perspective as anyone over in the shit knows it first hand. Again, the world is fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    The first video are Iraqi volunteers working for the US forces. They were an early patrol of that route, found the IED and attempted to pull it out of the ground ahead of the US partrol. There is another video with more commentary from another angle. There is a dumb ass trying to use his AK as a prytool when it goes off.
                    They even confirm that it's volunteers on the radio at the end of the clip, that sucks.

Comment

You are right I do not!

Comment

Working...
                      X