Allah does not approve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allah does not approve

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Thats what they fucking get, i hung out with a friend tonight who's been back from iraq for 3-4 months and still having a hard time adjusting. I say kill them all

Comment

And you end up with......

Comment

im ROTFLMFGDAO!!!!!!! that what those fucktards get. FUCK YO COUCH!

Comment

When that kid came into frame, my stomach jumped up to my throat.

Comment

There is a longer version of the first video where foot patrols walk up to the area and say there's not a trace of any body parts anywhere.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                When that kid came into frame, my stomach jumped up to my throat.
                Me too, until you realize that the kid was helping them.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  I wouldn't be surprised if they keep kids with them at all times to prevent being shot.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yep, just another future Jihadist

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                      Yep, just another future Jihadist
                      Exactly, if you want to solve the problem you have to wipe out more than one generation.

Comment

500,000 innocent iraqi's killed in our nation building campaign..

Make that 500,005 innocent.

Comment

Boom bitch!!

Comment

Seems like Man #6 that survived is rifle shopping at the end.

Comment

Don't know the age, but from my perspective I'd think the kid was an innocent and only helping them because he wants to please an adult, not because he had an agenda. Then again, I'd hate to have my naivete result in me getting shot in the back by that kid because I assumed his innocence.

I dunno nowadays when I see pics of african 8 yr old kids with AK's committing genocide and fighting in wars. My gut tells me to protect a child, not view him/her as a threat.

This world is fucked up.

Comment

Working...
                              X