Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the craziest drag racing wrecks I have seen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    note to self, install fuel pump kill switch for fuel pump on dash.
    did the throttle stick or did he get knocked out?

edit: looked at it again, looks like his throttle stuck right off the line.
    Is there another purpose for a "fuel pump kill switch"? lol

Originally posted by Couver View Post
    I want the number to the engine builder....
    X2. I was thinking, damn that thing has to blow up sooner or later.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by AdRock View Post
      Damn..........

I hope he at least won the burnout contest.
      Wow, no kidding.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
        It did keep on humming nicely......

Comment

Apparently a pretty stout car before this too....

70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Damn that was bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              Perhaps the throttle stuck off the line, he knew it, and was trying to slow the car while trying to get it un-stuck. Things happened so fast, there's no telling how he reacted.
              possibly. I've had the throttle stick on me before, I just turned the ignition off. Just kinda seemed like a decision I wouldn't expect from a seasoned driver.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest he may have been trying to stop....
                LOL ^ This

and this

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  possibly. I've had the throttle stick on me before, I just turned the ignition off. Just kinda seemed like a decision I wouldn't expect from a seasoned driver.
                  Hasnt it already been proven that nobody is worthy of your skills behind the wheel of a motor vehicle?
                  pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

The car is on alcohol. It most likely has a mechanical fuel pump. No "fuel pump cut off switch"
                    sigpic

Comment

It might be something that wasn't thought about in the design of the car. I know my car still has the ignition switch in the stock location down on the dash and is damn near impossible to reach when strapped down in the 5 point. I never thought of needing to get to the ignition except to start the car.
                      http://www.69ecatsstrip.com

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                        Hasnt it already been proven that nobody is worthy of your skills behind the wheel of a motor vehicle?
                        Ah, look at the little guy, he's still butt hurt from the viper thread. You must live a lonely life to harbor such resentment to complete strangers.

Why don't you tell us stories of how you took down AJ Foyt or show us pictures of you standing in Pit row?
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                          i honestly thought that was you. my bad.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Ah, look at the little guy, he's still butt hurt from the viper thread. You must live a lonely life to harbor such resentment to complete strangers.

Why don't you tell us stories of how you took down AJ Foyt or show us pictures of you standing in Pit row?
                            Ah fuck, I just found the picture post thread where you posted up new pictures of you standing in pit row. I withdraw my last post.

Comment

Best burnout evar
                              WRX

Comment

Damn, glad to hear he's ok.

It sure seems, for an instant, that the engine decelerated just a second or so before the tail lights came on - IDK, maybe I'm hearing things.

I wonder what all was on fire in the engine bay? That was a pretty healthy fire to go along with the wall.

Comment

Working...
                                X