Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great sports of the world: The Gloucestershire Cheese Race

Man, I just crack up watching this:

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

LOFL @ 0:34 that dude BUSTED his ass hard.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That looks like fun as hell!

Comment

looks fun, but id break something

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
          looks fun, but id break something
          Pussy.

Comment

That was highly entertaining to watch.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Ouch. Some of those head first maneuvers were scary.

Comment

It seems the goal is to make it down first. If that were the case... It would seem the best strategy is to literally sprint down that hill without the heel stepping. Go for broke. You're gonna eat shit regardless.

Comment

I heard someone say "Get the cheese" I guess if you can catch it, you can keep it. /shrug

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    I heard someone say "Get the cheese" I guess if you can catch it, you can keep it. /shrug
                    The winner gets the cheese, first one down. I don't think anyone has ever actually grabbed it.

Comment

WORTH IT! lol

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        WORTH IT! lol
                        That's got to be a pretty pricey piece of cheese. Where's the resident cheese appraiser?

Comment

I think I'd just swing by Brookshire's and buy my cheese...

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            I think I'd just swing by Brookshire's and buy my cheese...
                            Yeah, but has this cheese been rolled down a dew soaked lush green grass english hill chased by a hundred drunk dumb hooligans?

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              That's got to be a pretty pricey piece of cheese. Where's the resident cheese appraiser?
                              He's being a slave to the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X