Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr Burzynski (alternative cancer treatment doctor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    Mostly all BS. People just want to point the finger somewhere. None of those studies have ever found any factual conclusion. If it was there they would have found it, they haven't.
    would be hard to publish studies that paint a trillion dollar industry in a negative light

Comment

That's due to the obesity problem, not vaccines. Vaccines being the cause of autism has resulted in hundreds of children dying of treatable cured diseases. And you listen to the parents dumb asses sobbing uncontrollably trying to explain their fucking retarded vaccine concept. It just enrages me. The AMA has stated several times there is absolutely no evidence any link exists. You name a problem that can't be explained, controlled, or understood and you will find someone pointing a finger of blame.

Pearl Harbor - FDR
      JFK - communists
      9/11 - capitalists
      AIDS - government plot
      Autism - vaccines
      Obesity - High-Fructose Corn Syrup
      LOL! You need to do some more research. Specifically on the last two.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

That's due to the obesity problem, not vaccines. Vaccines being the cause of autism has resulted in hundreds of children dying of treatable cured diseases. And you listen to the parents dumb asses sobbing uncontrollably trying to explain their fucking retarded vaccine concept. It just enrages me. The AMA has stated several times there is absolutely no evidence any link exists. You name a problem that can't be explained, controlled, or understood and you will find someone pointing a finger of blame.

Pearl Harbor - FDR
        JFK - communists
        9/11 - capitalists
        AIDS - government plot
        Autism - vaccines
        Obesity - High-Fructose Corn Syrup
        totally agree with you with the diet, what passes as food these days is far from what it was 40 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          LOL! You need to do some more research. Specifically on the last two.
          I'm not surprised in the slightest you're sold hook line and sinker.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm not surprised in the slightest you're sold hook line and sinker.
            I'm not sold on anything. To dismiss it all as horse shit, with overwhelming evidence to the contrary is widely available, is naieve.

Food in this country is shit, and HFCS is part of it. To deny that is ignorance, plain and simple. The FDA is every bit as crooked as the rest of the govt agencies. That's a fact.

Comment

I'm not sold on anything. To dismiss it all as horse shit, with overwhelming evidence to the contrary is widely available, is naieve.

Food in this country is shit, and HFCS is part of it. To deny that is ignorance, plain and simple. The FDA is every bit as crooked as the rest of the govt agencies. That's a fact.
              "Overwhelming evidence" on autism and vaccines? Et tu, Coop? Say it ain't so. Surely you don't buy into that.

Comment

They were secretly bought by Brawndo a long time ago.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

so it's a conspiracy theory, come on man... seriously?
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

so it's a conspiracy theory, come on man... seriously?
                    Every single branch of this government is crooked. You know it as well as anyone else does. But somehow, the FDA is morally superior? Really?

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy theory. I'm saying lobbyists and capital interests control politics, legislation, etc. If you can deny that, you're not half as intelligent as I had previously thought.

If the FDA doesn't cater to/ get bought by big pharma, then why do we have all kinds of class action lawsuits against Big Pharma for dangerous prescriptions that were put on the market? You don't have to believe me. Research. It's in perfect English in black and white. Facts are there. If you choose to ignore them, that's on you.

Comment

Every single branch of this government is crooked. You know it as well as anyone else does. But somehow, the FDA is morally superior? Really?

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy theory. I'm saying lobbyists and capital interests control politics, legislation, etc. If you can deny that, you're not half as intelligent as I had previously thought.

If the FDA doesn't cater to/ get bought by big pharma, then why do we have all kinds of class action lawsuits against Big Pharma for dangerous prescriptions that were put on the market? You don't have to believe me. Research. It's in perfect English in black and white. Facts are there. If you choose to ignore them, that's on you.
                      Me and you had this argument a few years ago. I cited tons of articles from doctors and research groups, and you did the same. My primary reason for dismissing it is some personal friends who are nutritional doctors and pharmaceutical scientists (the evil guys that make medicine for the pharmaceutical companies) making the case that it's all BS from a molecular/scientific standpoint, they dismiss it as baseless theory and conjecture. If it was true, you'd see some sort of a consensus which none exists. I hold first person experience with experts considerably higher than any other evidence. They have no vested interest in the topic either way.

Comment

Except the AMA says there's no link between vaccines and autism, the AMA is an association of Doctors. The doctor, Andrew Wakefield, that started the MMR=Autism deal had his license to practice medicine revoked.

British doctor Andrew Wakefield has lost the ability to practice medicine in the United Kingdom. The British General Medical Council ruled today that the doctor, who authored an infamous study in 1998 theorizing a potential link between the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine and autism, had acted in a “dishonest”, “misleading” and “irresponsible” way.
                        At Examiner.com™ we help you excel personal finance, boost income, invest wisely, travel smart, reach financial freedom faster, and enjoy life on a budget.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          Except the AMA says there's no link between vaccines and autism, the AMA is an association of Doctors. The doctor, Andrew Wakefield, that started the MMR=Autism deal had his license to practice medicine revoked.

http://www.examiner.com/dc-in-nation...ticing-britain
                          This happened awhile ago, but there are still people out there that bought it hook line and sinker, completely oblivious to reality. They want to point the finger. That's all. Someone has to be blamed.

Comment

They did a good job of smearing Wakefield's name, but when he was proven to be correct in his studies no one seemed to take notice, imagine that! The British Medical journal is full of crap. http://www.naturalnews.com/031116_Dr...l_Journal.html

Comment

Princeton kind of shut up all the hfcs defenders last year, I believe someone made a thread, and it was pretty quiet.

A Princeton University research team has demonstrated that all sweeteners are not equal when it comes to weight gain: Rats with access to high-fructose corn syrup gained significantly more weight than those with access to table sugar, even when their overall caloric intake was the same.?
                              Slow moving projects
                              1964 C10 350/700r4
                              1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post

http://www.examiner.com/dc-in-nation...ticing-britain

And? One bad apple.

This happened awhile ago, but there are still people out there that bought it hook line and sinker, completely oblivious to reality. They want to point the finger. That's all. Someone has to be blamed.
                                I was aware of it when it happened because I followed it closely. I'll leave it at this. I'm not going to change your opinion, and you're not going to change mine. The statistics that link the rise in autism to the use of thimerosol and govt mandated vaccines is undeniable. At the very least, it's enough to raise eyebrows and make one think. I'm not trying to make you agree. I'm simply saying there is enough evidence out there to be cause for concern.

I like how you both attacked the autism deal and completely ignored the HFCS, though. That made me chuckle.

Comment

Working...
                                X