Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr Burzynski (alternative cancer treatment doctor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Burzynski (alternative cancer treatment doctor)

Very interesting I believe especially to those who have been affected by cancer somehow.

WOW. I just watched the entire video and it really pisses me off that the FDA and Gov did what they did to this Doctor and his discovery. Cancer makes a ton of money for hospitals and oncologist, fuck the patient. Very sad that children have to go through this when there's a possible cure.

Comment

that's because there's no money in the cure, only the treatment. and almost all of the treatments cause cancer as a side effect.... i saw this a while back it really pissed me off too. I think the worst part is the FDA will only allow the treatments to be performed after the patient has failed chemo.

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
        WOW. I just watched the entire video and it really pisses me off that the FDA and Gov did what they did to this Doctor and his discovery. Cancer makes a ton of money for hospitals and oncologist, fuck the patient. Very sad that children have to go through this when there's a possible cure.

Hence the reason no disease of import has been cured since Polio. They will NOT cure anything else due to the money. The insidious side of capitalism.

They will make it easier to live with it, all the while bilking you and the insurance of more money.

<---Not a fan of the system, especially since I fully expect to come down with some form of cancer, after having painted for eight years and absorbing all those chems for that time frame...
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
          Hence the reason no disease of import has been cured since Polio. They will NOT cure anything else due to the money. The insidious side of capitalism.

They will make it easier to live with it, all the while bilking you and the insurance of more money.

<---Not a fan of the system, especially since I fully expect to come down with some form of cancer, after having painted for eight years and absorbing all those chems for that time frame...
          There is no cure for Polio.

Comment

Good video. None of which surpirses me in the least, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
              There is no cure for Polio.
              I think he means through vaccination. I happen to think a form of vaccination for cancer may be the way to eradicate it (i.e. gardisil).

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                I think he means through vaccination. I happen to think a form of vaccination for cancer may be the way to eradicate it (i.e. gardisil).
                do some research on gardasil, i think you will find another case of the "cure" is worse than the disease, vaccines are another way that big pharma stays rich

Comment

and i have seen several studies that point to the fact that the reason cancer is so high nowadays is all of the crap that are in vaccine adjuvants...

Comment

Originally posted by beech72 View Post
                    do some research on gardasil, i think you will find another case of the "cure" is worse than the disease, vaccines are another way that big pharma stays rich
                    Maybe. A lot of the vaccination hoopla (causes ADHD, autism, etc) are unfounded.

I have an older BOL who had a "touch" of polio, and that shit ain't no joke.

Comment

Wow. Fuck the FDA , biggest self serving money grubbers , back stabbers lying motherfuckers out there. Forget curing the problem when there's much more money in treating it.
                      2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                      Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                      Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                      Speedlogix Catch Can
                      Resonator Delete

Comment

and i have seen several studies that point to the fact that the reason cancer is so high nowadays is all of the crap that are in vaccine adjuvants...
                        Mostly all BS. People just want to point the finger somewhere. None of those studies have ever found any factual conclusion. If it was there they would have found it, they haven't.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          Maybe. A lot of the vaccination hoopla (causes ADHD, autism, etc) are unfounded.

I have an older BOL who had a "touch" of polio, and that shit ain't no joke.
                          i still believe that kids that develop autism, and other degrees of it, right after a vaccine have some sort of intollerance to the adjuvants in the vaccines... and that would be very hard to duplicate in a lab study it also probably doesnt help that some doctors falsified results data. i find it very troubling also that we are the #1 most vaccinated country in the world, yet we are not the healthiest....

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post

I remember Dupont telling us that any catalyzed paint, primer, or clear was a carcinogen, and every molecule of it that touched your skin, eyes, or was inhaled would be in your body when you died. Then, watched the same painters that attended the class, spray them with a simple dust mask or carbon filter mask. Pretty scary.
                            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                            86 SVO - Sold
                            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

i still believe that kids that develop autism, and other degrees of it, right after a vaccine have some sort of intollerance to the adjuvants in the vaccines... and that would be very hard to duplicate in a lab study it also probably doesnt help that some doctors falsified results data. i find it very troubling also that we are the #1 most vaccinated country in the world, yet we are not the healthiest....
                              That's due to the obesity problem, not vaccines. Vaccines being the cause of autism has resulted in hundreds of children dying of treatable cured diseases. And you listen to the parents dumb asses sobbing uncontrollably trying to explain their fucking retarded vaccine concept. It just enrages me. The AMA has stated several times there is absolutely no evidence any link exists. You name a problem that can't be explained, controlled, or understood and you will find someone pointing a finger of blame.

Pearl Harbor - FDR
                              JFK - communists
                              9/11 - capitalists
                              AIDS - government plot
                              Autism - vaccines
                              Obesity - High-Fructose Corn Syrup
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X