Bought me a Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
    Again you are talking out of your ass. I do know the value of f-150's. Saying its worth sub 4k is complete bullshit.
    It is only worth 4300 though. A good deal is around 3k

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
      Again you are talking out of your ass. I do know the value of f-150's. Saying its worth sub 4k is complete bullshit.
      I was saying for a real good deal actually, maybe you should calm down and think about what I was saying. You're always the guy saying you're getting great deals.

If you feel like it's worth more because it's got L interior, ground effects, wheels then you and I simply disagree. It looks like dogshit exterior and interior but maybe it's just the photos... but I wouldn't pay more than $4500 if its a standard 2wd F150 w/ what looks like a shitload of miles. I could see someone paying $6k, but not someone like you w/ as many cars as you buy who hunts for deals regularly.

If you weren't such a douchebag you'd realize I wasn't insulting you in the first place, just saying what it would take to be a "crazy" deal but perhaps I misread that and you intended it was crazy because you bought it from a guy across the street.

You can find high mileage 2wd F150's in a single cab all day, but for the deals you pull, unless it was $4k or less, it doesn't come close to the mustang deals you snag. Sure they might not look quite as "flashy' w/ L interior and rocker panels but that shit don't matter anyhow... shit your tires don't even match

Comment

Working...
      X