Speaking of helicopters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of helicopters

Don't know if its real or not. Don't care if it's repost. Still gives me shivers watching it.

fake.

Comment

eso es mentira...
      I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

haha but that's fake

Comment

As others stated, thats a fake one. Although this really did happen in Europe in an R22. They talk about it at the safety course.

Comment

If you are itching for a snuff vid, search for Victor Morrow's accident footage. Helicopter fell on them as they were filing a movie decapitating him and his child and crushing the his other child killing all three instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
              If you are itching for a snuff vid, search for Victor Morrow's accident footage. Helicopter fell on them as they were filing a movie decapitating him and his child and crushing the his other child killing all three instantly.
              Was that the Twilight Zone movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                Was that the Twilight Zone movie?
                Yeah. I was mistaken - the kids were not his.

Heres the run down:

Vic was an established actor. He had an okay list of credits to his name, which you can view at the Internet Movie Data Base www.imdb.com – if you are interested. The little kids in this story, Myca Dinh Le, and Renee Shin-Yi Chen weren’t as established, as they were 7 and 6 respectively. They were filming a segment for the Stephen Spielberg produced film, Twilight Zone – The Movie. This particular segment, Time Out, was about a bigoted man being in the place of those he feels hatred towards. An interesting concept, it was directed by John Landis – famous for taking risks during filming. Just watch The Blues Brothers movie, and you’ll see to what lengths he would go, to achieve a reaction.

Earlier in his career, Morrow was in a film called Dirty Mary Crazy Larry. There was a scene where he was supposed to fly in a helicopter. "I’m not getting up in the helicopter… I have a premonition that I’m going to get killed in a helicopter crash." The clue phone was ringing – no one picked up.

After Landis called ACTION!, the scene commenced. Morrow and the children, trying to get thru the river, while these amazing explosions were pounding all around them. Even the special effects people were a bit freaked out. Then the helicopter enters the scene. Landis screamed, "Lower! Lower! Lower!" to direct the chopper downwards, and it actually came to just 24 feet above the water. Morrow must have been shitting himself, but you know what? It was to be the last one of his life.

There were cameras whizzing away during this entire event. There was even a guy standing on the skid of the helicopter, filming the entire thing. These explosions were big. Way big. Just when the pilot of the copter was about to split the scene, two more blasts came, and he went out of control. Everyone that could, got the hell out of there. Vic lost his grip on Renee, but in the time he tried to get her back, the helicopter landed on top of her, crushing her to death. The 40 foot diameter blades decapitated Morrow and little Myca Le. The cameras were still rolling.

Landis and his assistant director made their way down to the scene, and his assistant was the guy that found Vic’s torso in the water. The people in the helicopter made it out okay.

"Leave your equipment where it is. Everyone go home. Please, everyone go home!" was the announcement made.

Jack Rimmer, one of the fire-safety officers, covered Vic Morrow’s torso and set it on a bank. As he was wading across the river to the village to douse the fires there, Rimmer found Myca Le’s head in the water. A crew member brought over a plastic garbage bag and placed the little boy’s severed head inside. Special effects technician Kevin Quibell located Vic’s head, which was placed in another black plastic bag. Post accident, the helicopter sat in place.

Comment

HOLY SHIT, thats crazy. Looks like some sort of T/R failure.

Comment

Working...
                  X