Deputy carries deer from road..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deputy carries deer from road..

Deer are famous for "freezing" in the headlight beams of oncoming cars, but for a doe on a rural Michigan highway, there were not only headlights but a mild collision with a car that left it frozen with fear in the middle of the road. The incident last Friday was captured by the video unit of a patrol car used by Deputy Ryan Swartz of the Huron County Sheriff's Department (the video was released Monday). Swartz, who was responding to the deer-versus-vehicle call, was unable to coax the doe off the roadway, so he just lifted the animal and carried it to the embankment.

"Come at me bro! Uh, oh, wait, what are you doing! HEY, put me down! Don't grab me there! Where are you bringing me?!"
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I was waiting for that thing to come back 'round and start kicking him...good thing for him it didn't.

Comment

Should had shot it. mmmmmmmm....deer meat.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

So we all learned a light works better than a rope...

Comment

It's about damned time we found a good cop!
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
              Funny thing it was a Plano Police Officer!!!

Comment

X2
                Originally posted by Yale
                I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

he prolly made up for his good deed by later in the evening pulling over somebody who was completely innocent, murdering them, and then planting guns / drugs on their person. happens all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    Funny thing it was a Plano Police Officer!!!
                    HA...not funny!
                    Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Very cool. I'm not sure I could ever shoot another animal after an encounter like that.

Comment

Did you guys see the part where he shoved cocaine up its arse? He's going to arrest the deer later, I'm sure.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

He should have tazed it!
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

This happened right down the street from my parents house in Michigan. Pretty cool.
                            Originally posted by Nash B.
                            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

That's pretty cool! If I had done that that deer would have kicked the shit out of me.

Comment

Working...
                              X