No announcement yet.

Ken Block 'Fast on Gravel"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The FIA did away with the paddle shifts for this year. They are trying to keep costs down to get more company's back into rally racing. They also adopted some of the S2000 class rules as a way to unify the two different series.

Freaking Citreon was building some crazy exotic stuff and was just leaps and bounds ahead of all the other manufacturers. They had to do something about it and that was it. The series lost three great companies due to the cost's. Subaru, Mitsubishi, and Skoda.

Comment

Balls of fuckin' steel. God I'd love to do that. But I'll accept a ride instead.
      "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

In a heartbeat.

Comment

That is crazy..

Comment

Nuts. What is crazy is that it really doesn't sound or look like he is gettin' in it much from inside of the car. But on the outside, it's a totally different story.
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
            There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

That boy ain't right.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                Nuts. What is crazy is that it really doesn't sound or look like he is gettin' in it much from inside of the car. But on the outside, it's a totally different story.
                I'd say the shift light being on all the time because he's in the rev limiter would be an indication.
                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                  I'd say the shift light being on all the time because he's in the rev limiter would be an indication.
                  More talking about looking out of the windows and listening to the engine. Sounds tame inside compared to what is really going on.
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Working...
                  X