• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
    Reverse eye 4-1/2 leafs and 1" drop 620's w/ 1/2 coil cut and Shelby drop

Very nice. Your car is badass. Thanks for the info
    Originally posted by Baron
    If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

Holy fuck -- Thread of the month.

Comment

Very nice! What size wheels and tire's up front?

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
        Reverse eye 4-1/2 leafs and 1" drop 620's w/ 1/2 coil cut and Shelby drop

Comment

I wish I could contribute. Lost my dad 2 years ago to cancer. He bought a 66 GTO off the lot but sold it in the 70's some time. Always wanted to pick one up and restore it, just ran out of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustang View Post
            Cool thread! I still have my Maverick and Mustang from the early 80's.
            I wish I could find some Centerlines for the Maverick, the ones on the Stang are from another 80's Maverick I had. Anyone have some in the corner to get rid of?
            I have some 4 lug bigs and littles holding up a 4cyl. coupe for now.

Comment

Originally posted by HenryJ View Post
              Very nice! What size wheels and tire's up front?
              17x8 on a 235/45 I believe.
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Those pics remind me of my first car, a white 1967 Mustang Coupe, 289 2 BBL and auto tranny, red interior, an AM radio and heater and nothing else. Bought the car in my home town, Texas City in January 1967 after graduating from UT Austin. My father bought the car and I paid him monthly. Having no A/C was a big mistake in Dallas in the summer, but it was my first car and I remember the price, $3100. My father said he could not afford anything more expensive. He bought everything by cash. His only credit was his house. Next to it in the lot was a white fast back with a 390 for only $500 more. Man, I wanted that, but $500 difference back then was a huge sum of money.

I have a pic of the car somewhere and if I can find it, I will scan it in. I eventually put dual exhausts on it and red line Firestone tires. Real sharp looking. I even had a trailer hitch on it to pull the 14 ft. boat I bought from Sears (yes, they sold boats and motors back then at the stores). The store was on Ross near Greenville Avenue.

I moved to the Hockaday Village Apts on Greenville a year after I moved up here and one month after I moved there, the car was stolen. My mother-in- law of all people found it parked a block west of the apts. 3 weeks later. It had been driven there after stolen, my tools and FM stereo were stolen. I had it another 2 years and sold it for a 1970 Ford Galaxie w/351W, a 4 door. I had a wife and daughter then, so the Mustang was too small. Never saw the car again.
                Mustangs previously owned:
                1967 Coupe V8 (My first car)
                1992 LX AOD
                1993 LX Drag Car
                1995 GTS
                1997 Cobra
                2000 Cobra R

2002 Corvette C5 A4 10.64@ 127.1
                Undercover SC Dragster 8.10's

In the garage now....
                2016 Honda Accord Touring
                2015 F-150 Silver 5.0 XLT SuperCrew, like new condition

Retired 2008 after 41 years as an EE at LTV (Garland)/TI/Raytheon. Enjoying ham radio now.

Comment

Ah damn it... Makes me really really wish I could find my 65 mustang coupe 200ci 4spd again... Was my first car. That would mean ALOT to me to be able to start tinkering with it and eventually hand it down to my now 3 month old son when he's old enough and the piss 'n vinegar stage has left him . Anyone see a honey ivy gold I6 coupe with 5 lug and 4spd (gold interior), get me the vin or a fone number!!! I want it back!

Comment

It's been a while since we've had an actual cool thread free of the bullshit. It's refreshing. Nice rides, guys.

Comment

Great pictures. I'll toss a couple in.

Comment

Originally posted by Emwun Garand View Post
                        I wish I could contribute. Lost my dad 2 years ago to cancer. He bought a 66 GTO off the lot but sold it in the 70's some time. Always wanted to pick one up and restore it, just ran out of time.
                        It's not a classic but I inherited my dad's 93 GT that he bought new when he passed away in May.

Comment

this thread delivers

Comment

Working...
                          X