Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some cars from TrueStreet DynoDay

GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Nice pulls! What did that Silverado make to wheels?
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

MAde like 350 something. camera died so i forgot. lol. It was on a 150 shot on the second run. Made like 470 or something.

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
        MAde like 350 something. camera died so i forgot. lol. It was on a 150 shot on the second run. Made like 470 or something.
        Oh wow! Not bad I got a cousin who wants to cam his 5.3 and I was wondering what kind of power he would make!
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Cam alone maybe 300 to wheels. This guy had a lil head work and full exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
            Oh wow! Not bad I got a cousin who wants to cam his 5.3 and I was wondering what kind of power he would make!
            yeah he's a co-worker of mine we actually took it to the track this past thursday night and ran a 8.3 but getting no traction because it was so cold out.

he needs to get it re-tuned and should be in the 450-475 range.

it made 367/359 n/a
            and 423/438 on spray

its fun as shit to drive on the street thats for sure, hes upset quite of few people out on the street

i might have him chime in....

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
              did you have a truck out there as well?

Comment

I have the white 06 crew cab in the post. It is alot of fun and made pretty good power to be such a small mill. I hope to make alot more power with my new build but time will tell. On the street it loves to eat up vettes from a 25 punch and it has been 158 mph according to the gps. It still had more but that was plenty. Thanks for posting it on your forum!

Comment

I guess these guys that stand behind a car on a dyno pull are concerned with a rear end shelling or a tire blowing? Not ragging, but a man could get fucked up back there.

Comment

Some of those guys are acting as weight to keep the tires planted on the rollers.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
                      did you have a truck out there as well?
                      Haha, no. Mine stayed at home. Not worth bring out

Comment

Originally posted by jcroy454 View Post
                        I have the white 06 crew cab in the post. It is alot of fun and made pretty good power to be such a small mill. I hope to make alot more power with my new build but time will tell. On the street it loves to eat up vettes from a 25 punch and it has been 158 mph according to the gps. It still had more but that was plenty. Thanks for posting it on your forum!
                        Sweet truck!

Comment

Deff sweet ass truck. Was deff digging the hell out of it!

Comment

Thanks for posting, over 54 cars dyno, 400 BBQ sandwiches/Hotdogs........ Thanks to all that cam out!!!
                            Last edited by TrueStreetMotorSports.com; 11-15-2011, 03:10 PM.
                            True Street MotorSports
                            901 N McDonald St Suite 100
                            McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
                            Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment

Thanks for the vids and thanks for coming out! We Dyno'd past dark. An awesome day!

Comment

Working...
                              X