Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
    Crandall
    I've been to Ennis and Hallsville, but never Crandall. That would be fun.

Comment

Crandall is as good as it gets in North Texas. Awesome track and facilities. I'm down. When?

Comment

The only day I can do it is Sunday and I think they are closed then....
        2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
        1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
        1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
        1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
        2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
        2011 Ford Mustang V6
        2011 Ford Mustang GT
        2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
        2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

Any of you truck guys wanna race?
          Sure!

Chevy vs Chevy.
          Ded

Comment

I went a 13.22@106 in the 1/4 and a 8.55@86 in the 1/8 the other night on 18" tires and wheels. I think we're gonna head out tonight.
            Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

I went a 13.22@106 in the 1/4 and a 8.55@86 in the 1/8 the other night on 18" tires and wheels. I think we're gonna head out tonight.
              You out classed the jap truck by far with those numbers.

Comment

The truck runs hard, almost too hard. I've raced a few good hwy races with some cars, raced a fast ass duramax and ran away with em. All the other trucks on the road look at me like I'm crazy when I try to race em. I can't go to the grocery store without someone trying to race me in my little truck.

Comment

Next time I take the big truck out, I'm gonna be on a 28" DR and a E85 tune. The tires I run on now are 32.5 inches tall. It should run some 12.80's maybe faster. It's only cutting a 2.10 short time now.

Comment

Originally posted by Brn N Rubr View Post
                    Yes, remote start is available. My truck has it and I love it.

What button combination starts it? My wife has a '10 edition Platinum and I've wondered if it has it...

And you guys are making me feel old with talk about top speeds in these things, as I haven't had hers over 85...

The Stang is a different story...
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                      The truck runs hard, almost too hard. I've raced a few good hwy races with some cars, raced a fast ass duramax and ran away with em. All the other trucks on the road look at me like I'm crazy when I try to race em. I can't go to the grocery store without someone trying to race me in my little truck.
                      What all do you have done to that sweet lil ride? Cam and head work?

Comment

• Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                        What all do you have done to that sweet lil ride? Cam and head work?

What he said.....^^^^^^

Comment

• Headers, offroad y pipe, tune and a cai. It went a 13.6@101 and a 8.6@81 on 22's.

Stock with a tune it went 14.01@99, 8.8@79.

Put a stock Ls9 cam in it and it picked up 43rwhp. 397 to the wheels vs 354. It only picked up a tenth with the cam swap, 13.52@ 105 mph in the 1/4. When I swaped the wheels from a 22' to a 18' it ran alot faster. 90 pounds vs 74 pounds, same size tires hight wise.

Truck still gets 20+ mpg on the hwy and runs like mofo on the hwy now. The cam swap was 109 bucks from the dealer. didn't have to do anything to the tune but delete the VVT codes.

Comment

Working...
                          X