My n***a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My n***a

1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
    - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
    - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Re
    I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

I love that video.

Comment

Already!!! Nelson Cruz FTW!
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

lets say you were had a chl, lets say this happened to you.
          you get out of your car, they come at you, you open fire.
          would the law be on your side here?
          not trying to incite a flame war for whatever reason, just curious.

Comment

Kind of cool but it would have been much better if he had a sword instead of a bat.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post

Probably not. You had a chance to safely leave the situation. That first swing he took was a home run!

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                I'd think you'd better have a rock solid team of defense attorneys to get out of that one unscathed especially since he could have easily drove off. At the time he got out of the car with the bat it was no longer self defense.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Probably not. You had a chance to safely leave the situation. That first swing he took was a home run!
                  Yeah that's what I thought, since he sorta provoked the second encounter I guess you could say?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    I'd think you'd better have a rock solid team of defense attorneys to get out of that one unscathed especially since he could have easily drove off. At the time he got out of the car with the bat it was no longer self defense.
                    Yes, that's what I was thinking.

Comment

CHL is a Last Resort. Not an "I'm pissed lets do this!"

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                        CHL is a Last Resort. Not an "I'm pissed lets do this!"
                        "I got out of my vehicle to survey the damage sustained in the attack. They had weapons and I was in fear for my life. With all due respect, I'll refrain from further comment at this time."

Comment

I would have just run him the fuck over. Then got out to "survey the damage"
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                            "I got out of my vehicle to survey the damage sustained in the attack. They had weapons and I was in fear for my life. With all due respect, I'll refrain from further comment at this time."
                            [Judge] Bailiff, release this man from custody.

Next case?
                            [/Judge]

David

Comment

When he stepped on the hood I would have jambed in R and made him do a flip on his head . Then I would have punched it in drive and kept haulin ( with hopes he was stuck under the car ) .
                              Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Working...
                              X