Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here are the corrected pics of my home made speaker stands...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's take those fireworks you have and blow that pumpkin up. And the flowers too.

Comment

Pics of office and girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
        Let's take those fireworks you have and blow that pumpkin up. And the flowers too.
        I have a TON of fireworks left over. THe other night about 3 in the morning it was raining and I thought it was safe to shoot off a couple of rockets and a mortar from my back patio, without danger of burning my house or someone elses house down should anything raiin down on their roof... well the mortars had a report upon launch and reports with display once launched - only thing is, I didn't realize that the launch was going to sound like a 12 gauge shotgun went off in my back yard, lol! So needless to say, I ran back in and peeked out the windows waiting for lights to come on at my neighbors' houses or the police to come circling around in the cul de sac. So anyway, I have a bunch rockets, mortars, king size firecrackers, and king size Roman candles that I am dying to bust off. Hopefully I don't drop a cigeratte on the ones I have laying under the table before i get them stored away.

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
          I have a TON of fireworks left over. THe other night about 3 in the morning it was raining and I thought it was safe to shoot off a couple of rockets and a mortar from my back patio, without danger of burning my house or someone elses house down should anything raiin down on their roof... well the mortars had a report upon launch and reports with display once launched - only thing is, I didn't realize that the launch was going to sound like a 12 gauge shotgun went off in my back yard, lol! So needless to say, I ran back in and peeked out the windows waiting for lights to come on at my neighbors' houses or the police to come circling around in the cul de sac. So anyway, I have a bunch rockets, mortars, king size firecrackers, and king size Roman candles that I am dying to bust off. Hopefully I don't drop a cigeratte on the ones I have laying under the table before i get them stored away.
          dont you know when you do that, thats when the aliens come out???

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
            I did at least turn the pumpkin around so you can't see the holes I've fucked into it.
            Hey, you mind if I come hang out for a bit?
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I have very similar Energy rears and center but I have bookshelfs for the front instead of the floor speakers. Pretty good stuff. I bought mine before the company was sold to Klipsch so mine were actually made in Canada.

Those stands look pretty close to my store bought stands - the only thing I don't see is some sort of cable management for the back. You should at least get some self adhesive pads that you can zip tie to if you don't have something else planned already.

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                Hey, you mind if I come hang out for a bit with your humpkin?
                Fixed

Comment

good job. not bad for DIY stands.

Comment

Thanks. I need to re run the cables to the surrounds, they snake up through the ceiling and out of the wall.... I need to pull them out and run them a different way for the new positioning.

I am extremely happy with the Energy speakers. Mine were also made in Canada. I like the sub, too... just wish I would have gotten a bigger one. I can't tell at all where it's placed when in use.

I could make a set of stands if anyone wanted some...

Comment

Working...
                    X