Aston Martin Vantage GT3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aston Martin Vantage GT3

FINALLY something to HOPEFULLY take the race to the Vettes. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing the US killing the Euro-cars, but the Vettes SERIOUSLY need some competition! (Just my 2¢).

From the video, it sounds like they have some bottoming out and fender rub issues.... I'm also not a real fan of the "missing" hood work. Louvers exist for a reason!

A vehicle "rendering"

The brand new Aston Martin Vantage GT3 engineered by Aston Martin Racing shakes down for the first time at Prodrive's test track in Warwickshire. The car is driven by Jonny Adam. The car will compete for the first time next year.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Sexy. Would be cool if they end up creating a street type version of this. And then I won the lotto, so I could actually afford one.
    .223 > 911

Comment

That minus the wing and a revised hood would be tits. Maybe do what they did with the ZR-1 and just make the cut-outs transparent.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

The cut outs should be for air flow. Transparent would defeat that purpose.

Also, on the edit, the car already basically exists, I believe, as the V12 Vantage. Similar look anyway, sans wing and other aero fitments.
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
          The cut outs should be for air flow. Transparent would defeat that purpose.
          Chances are a production version isn't going to require the same airflow or cooling vents that the race version would.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

What.... you don't race your uber-crazy-expensive car to the tilt every day?!?!?! How dare you?!??!

Comment

Needs a bigger wing

Comment

Hopefully it can take a whooping to those vettes, or at least compete. Those GM fuckers need to be knocked off their pedestal. Not that I don't like them, they just need to lose a little bit to appreciate all the winning they're doing

Comment

Vettes 1000 year reich!

*makes crowd goes wild sound*
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Great commercial. Racey pass on the Ferrari there.

Comment

Working...
                    X