No announcement yet.

Sex on wheelsssss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I ever win the lotto, I am going to put up a site just like that of my garage. But it will be called "shitihavethatyoudont.com

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      Good god... a C5 vette with a ferrari conversion. EECK.
      ROFL! Are you talking about the white Mosler? (Between the Gemballa Porsche and Koennigsegg.)

Ironically the Mosler does have a Vette engine in it.
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

A fox mustang with $5000 could beat any of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
          ROFL! Are you talking about the white Mosler? (Between the Gemballa Porsche and Koennigsegg.)

Ironically the Mosler does have a Vette engine in it.
          No, it's a white C6 vette with a hideous body kit. It's next to a few porsche 911's, between the Carrera 4S and orange GT3. It's adjacent to a black Rolls Phantom. It has a single black matte stripe on it.
          Last edited by CJ; 11-10-2011, 05:31 PM.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            No, it's a white vette with a hideous body kit. It's next to 3 porsche 911's, one of them is an orange GT3. It's adjacent to a black Rolls Phantom.
            On the left, sandwiched in between 2 black cars, visible from the passenger rear quarter panel, as the page opens?

Edit....
            Checking.....
            (I thought you meant the one attached)
            Last edited by Darren M; 12-25-2011, 01:09 PM.
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
              On the left, sandwiched in between 2 black cars, visible from the passenger rear quarter panel, as the page opens?
              Is it a white c6 vette with a hideous ferrari-esque body kit?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Ahhh, this one? I didn't realize it was "out side", sry.
                Last edited by Darren M; 12-25-2011, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X