New daily!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New daily!!!

2000, 4.0, auto, 126k. Paid 2000 for it. couldnt pass it up. It needs a new top and i just put a new O2 sensor on it. it runs great. it already has a decent lift and 33/12.50/15s.

Helluva deal.

Comment

Wow 2k, is there a dead body in the back or something?

Comment

$2000!!!! I just can't bring myself to believe that. Is the price so low because it's yellow?
        Wanna see my care face???

Comment

give ya 2100 for it!

Comment

I got $2500 on it!

Comment

price is real. got it from my ex brotherinlaw. he hated it with a passion. it kept leaving him on the side of the road. i forgot to mention i also had to put a fuelpump in it. he said "give me two grand" i said "sold".

Comment

Did you at least give the guy a reach around?

I hate yellow, but for 2k I would drive the hell out of that thing.

Comment

Originally posted by black90notch View Post
                  price is real. got it from my ex brotherinlaw. he hated it with a passion. it kept leaving him on the side of the road. i forgot to mention i also had to put a fuelpump in it. he said "give me two grand" i said "sold".
                  You didn't try to talk him down to $1000 in true DFWM fashion?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    You didn't try to talk him down to $1000 in true DFWM fashion?
                    2 grand was a beating already. i still feel good about the deal.

Comment

I hate jeeps but for 2 grand that is awesome.

Comment

I'd pee in it's butt

Nice score!
                        Ded

Comment

That is a smoking deal! I would have jumped on that and never looked back.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Very nice.........Get the "H-2 Recovery Team" emblem!
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by black90notch View Post
                              2000, 4.0, auto, 126k. Paid 2000 for it. couldnt pass it up. It needs a new top and i just put a new O2 sensor on it. it runs great. it already has a decent lift and 33/12.50/15s.
                              Very impressive deal! Watch craigslist, my ex just bought a '99 Wrangler and found a hard top and half doors for $250 out of Denton.

Comment

Working...
                              X