lowered the girls car today. fox inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lowered the girls car today. fox inside

This is my girls 88 lx 4cyl vert. The paint is a 50ft. job done by the last owner. interior is pretty nice, and its sporting my old turbo coupe wheels till the 5 lug swap is done. As of now its still a n/a 2.3l 5speed swapped slug, because she had to learn stick on this car and I wanted her to learn on something slow. Now that shes getting better she's also spending some time in my ranger. I'm trying to get here used to a turbo with some power, because I'm about to drop my 2.3l turbo out of my old thunderbird in it for her. it will also get an svo k member control arms, and brakes, tubular rear upper and lower control arms, an 8.8 with 3:73's, turbo coupe sway bars, sub frame connectors, and eventually fresh paint. The 2.3l going in it is still pretty fresh and sports some nice bolt on's. So far all that's actually done is the rear koni's and eboc springs all the way around. We plan on doing some autoX for fun with it when its done, along with continuing to be her daily driver, and our weekend car. here are a pair of pictures.
    before the springs,

after, I just put them in tonight. I'll get better pics in the day light as soon as I can.

I'm sorry, I dont see the difference.

Comment

Man. That thing is rough.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
        I'm sorry, I dont see the difference.
        in hindsight that wasn't the best picture for showing the difference in ride hight.
        Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        Man. That thing is rough.
        did I say 50ft? i ment a good wet 100! lol
        It's her first stang and I got a hell of a deal on it. Yes the paint blows, and its a little rough, but she loves it.
        this pic shows how low it is now. also shows where the paint is flaking off

Comment

pretty clean

Comment

Would rather see pictures of the turbo ranger

Comment

In front of Brad's house?

I actually like the wheels on it.

Comment

Im out

Comment

Originally posted by brraaapppp View Post
                  Would rather see pictures of our daughter..
                  FIXED

haha looks nice man...

Comment

89.99 for new headlights.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                      89.99 for new headlights.
                      new headlights can make a big difference.

Comment

$9.99 for a car wash....oh wait, you did clean the center caps. BTW, those center caps are worth quite a bit.

Comment

The first pictures was before I pollished the headlights, yes the car needs to be washed, its been raining.
                          I also lie the wheels on it, but that would require leaving it 4 lug.
                          Tanks for the few spattered complaments umung the insults and sarcasm,wouldn't expect anything else from this site. B-)

Comment

The good thing is.............you won't have to worry about the guys wanting to drive her car. Nothing worse than a teenage boy wrecking the car.

Comment

Realizing now y'all think this is my doughters car. Not the case, she's 5. This is my other girl, the sandwitch making one.

Comment

Working...
                              X