No announcement yet.

This'll make ya tear up. A Chevy story.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great post, Fern. I really got choked up when the dad realized that was "the" car. His reaction really got to me.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I had seen the short version(:30) of that as a Chevy commercial, but didn't know there was a long version.

Comment

Touching vids.

Comment

Yeah this really helps my decision in selling my late father's '56 Ford.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            I have been searching and searching for the Ford Stang commercial that was never aired. Was a son finding his fathers old 64 vert he sold to pay for his sons college.

Ran across this one though I havent seen in a while and always liked.

Dude....fuck you. I'm at work, can't be looking like a sissy all watery-eyed and shit.

Comment

pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post

That is so awesome. My brother and me have talked about trying to track down my dad's first car, a '65 GTO. I wish we knew the VIN of his old car for us to get a lead of where to look for it.
                --Marcus

Comment

Five years to track down that chevy? That was a quest. The dad said exactly what his son predicted.

Comment

Awesome post man, Would like to do somethig like that for my dad someday.

Comment

Great post.

My dad tried to track his old 69 Z28 for a while. (had it in 69/70)
                      WRX

Comment

Great post Fern.

Comment

Wow great post! I'd hope my Son would do the same for Me.....
                          04 GT
                          91 LX

Comment

Working...
                          X