X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bel Air Wagon anyone?

wtt 1960 Belair complete(runs) (dallas)
    Date: 2011-11-06, 7:26PM CST
    Reply to: sale-bcwjr-2688990089@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    I have a 1960 Belair wagon complete and intact. All glass is there with a few cracks but intact. All interior is there seats and door panels need to be redone. I have a brand new headliner for it. It is a 12 volt car with factory air. Currently has a 350 motor and trans. Does run and drive. All lights work etc. Needs paint outside but inside has been redone a while ago. A few small dings but no major wreckage and surface rust but no cancer through the body..New floor pans all the trim etc. Aside from the "Chevrolet" on the hood all emblems are there. Does need some work. Bumpers are rusty but there. currently sitting on 20" rims cause thats what I have to put on it. I also have some classic chevy spoke rims with no tires. Makes a cool rat but would be better restored. I like the car but I also like to trade so, Im just seeing whats out there for trade. Im interested in other classic 50's rat rods or hot rods in general. Street legal that is. Fun toys etc. bikes..whatever. I may be interested in trading for a reliable car for my wife but Im open to all offers. I have bill of sale and I did have a 1977 title for the car that for the life of me I cant find. but if I find it its yours otherwise check the vin and you will see it hasnt been registered since 1977. You can drive it now but Id restore it first. Anyone interested can contact me via email or at 214-466-3475.. Sorry the pics are what they are..

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

I've seen that car posted before.. I think he was asking something like 7500... he's on crack
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

or a 63 galaxy

Comment

What a pile of trash.
        Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

'69 cutlass that needs a bit of work

Comment

there's a lot cooler cars out there than those for that kind of money

Comment

eh, was just goofing around on craigslist. any sort of project is a pipe dream right now

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                '69 cutlass that needs a bit of work

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/2688428213.html
                That's actually not a bad price and I'd imagine it's a little nego....for a parts car if nothing else.
                70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                  That's actually not a bad price and I'd imagine it's a little nego....for a parts car if nothing else.
                  I thought the same thing. Wish I had the spare cash

Comment

I just texted the guy and he wanted me to make an offer. I told him i wanted it for 100 bux. He replied with 3500 is fair. Not a bad price i think.

Comment

Working...
                    X