Diesel guys get no love.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    Same thing happened to my sister with her TDI beetle. The turbo was leaking a bit, allowing oil back in, but it barely smoked at all.
    mine was running perfectly; no problems at all. it's just that soot builds up in the catalytic converter, and when you accellerate, you sometimes get a little smoke. it's not a constant issue, just a little bit of black smoke for a short period of time. (05 dodge diesel) it was perobably just some prius driver that thought that i was destroying the planet.

they called in to something called "rsvp", btw.

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
      mine was running perfectly; no problems at all. it's just that soot builds up in the catalytic converter, and when you accellerate, you sometimes get a little smoke. it's not a constant issue, just a little bit of black smoke for a short period of time. (05 dodge diesel) it was perobably just some prius driver that thought that i was destroying the planet.

they called in to something called "rsvp", btw.
      Yeah, it wasn't a constant steam of smoke for her, just under heavy acceleration. Again, probably some prius driving fuckhead that didn't realize that the freaking TDI gets the same or better gas mileage than their electric POS.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        Yeah, it wasn't a constant steam of smoke for her, just under heavy acceleration. Again, probably some prius driving fuckhead that didn't realize that the freaking TDI gets the same or better gas mileage than their electric POS.
        with far less environmental impact...

they seem to think that batteries are made of sunshine and lollipops and that electricity isn't converted from another energy source
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

haha! screw her

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            with far less environmental impact...

they seem to think that batteries are made of sunshine and lollipops and that electricity isn't converted from another energy source
            lmgdao

Comment

You two both have alot more patience than my wife and i do. My wife would have knock her in the face as soon as she told her to step back and don't touch me. My wife is a scrapper. It would have been great if you had a cheese burger to shove in her fat ass face. She worried about breathing in exhaust but obviously shes not worried about her cholesterol.
              Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD. You wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences!

90 GT Carb 331, heads cam and a lot of bottle
              95 Tbird SC forged 3.8, MPX supercharger, heads cam, and a little bottle

Comment

A listing record of enemies, people and organizations, that have betrayed and endangered America by their Seditious and Treasonous activities. These people work for the downfall and destruction of the United States of America and should each be considered a Target of Opportunity.

lol its all in here.

Comment

dumb bitch
                  2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                  2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

I know it's unrelated, and not too practical but I'd really love to have a H1 Wagon.
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      If it weren't illegal, and my truck could do it. I'd drive over her POS prius just to teach her not to shit on people who are unwilling to deal with her crap.
                      Accidents aren't illegal, dude!
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                        Accidents aren't illegal, dude!
                        "I'm sorry occifer, this woman ran up to the side of my vehicle and started screaming obscenities at me and I panicked."

I like your style!

Comment

Lol..

"what do you do for a living"

"i kill the enviroment with my truck, and bitch dont call it a gas guzzler. It's a deisel you stupid whore"

I would have made that situation way worse... damn I want someone like that to come up to me someday.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                            Lol..

"what do you do for a living"

"i kill the enviroment with my truck, and bitch dont call it a gas guzzler. It's a deisel you stupid whore"

I would have made that situation way worse... damn I want someone like that to come up to me someday.
                            X2 but oh well it's probably for the best if they don't.
                            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              he played it right... stooping to her level or black smoking or whatever would have given her satisfaction.

now she's plastered all over the internet looking like the stupid bitch that she is
                              agreed but i would have had to of given it a puff or two lol.
                              2007 Silverado CC
                              1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

lol @ is it your right to make this much pollution?

Um, yes, it is?
                                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                                X