Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diesel guys get no love.

This woman is way out of line IMO.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Cunt......

Comment

@#$%#@#$.... bitch ass cunt
      Originally posted by Yale
      I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

That guy has patience... I would not have been as nice.

Comment

I haven't left my TX roots yet. She was illegally parked through all of this, fuck her and her prius.

Comment

If it weren't illegal, and my truck could do it. I'd drive over her POS prius just to teach her not to shit on people who are unwilling to deal with her crap.

Comment

wow, I would not have been so nice. Probably would have made some smoke for her.

Comment

Dumb cunt. I'd go with "Judge not, lest ye be judged."

I'd have also gone after her waistline, by asking if she knew what it did to this planet to support her over-eating, and what a waste of an public education she was.

But hey, that's me...
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Where the hell is Wayne Brady when you need him.

Comment

I would have pulled forward and fogged her fat ass. JESUS she is a cunt rag.

Comment

Her food requires more diesel than that guys truck.

Comment

LOL at saying they are brain washing their children while she's cussing like a sailor in front of them. Being a self righteous bitch is bad enough, but you criticize my parenting and you just crossed the line. I would have lost it. I'm surprised the wife didn't knock her ass out for that shit, she obviously needs it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                          LOL at saying they are brain washing their children while she's cussing like a sailor in front of them. Being a self righteous bitch is bad enough, but you criticize my parenting and you just crossed the line. I would have lost it. I'm surprised the wife didn't knock her ass out for that shit, she obviously needs it.
                          She is just trying to provoke that very response. I would politely tell her to fuck off, then crank my stereo with classic rock and smoke her ass out.

Comment

That's like the Southpark, "Smug," episode in real life.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Should have gotten the family back in the truck and just black-smoked her while smiling and waving through the window. The only thing worse than Prius' are the pretentious, self-righteous assholes that drive them. There are plenty of cars out there that get better mileage, cost less, and do less environmental harm to produce and dispose of.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X