• Show
Clear All

• I want a shifter kart.

What an adventure.

that's a nice kart.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

video is sweet but a bad idea. too incriminating. i think he might have broke 1-2 traffic laws.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

As boneheaded as some of the manuevers were, I've always wanted one. Maybe one day lol

Nice video.

-k

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
          video is sweet but a bad idea. too incriminating. i think he might have broke 1-2 traffic laws.
          Shyut up you, shyut up.....

I'll take one!
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Nice little town.

Comment

Nice little ride.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I've done that a time or two. There's 4-5 karts in my garage right now, a 125cc 2 stroke with a 6 speed and your ass a 1/4" off the ground is no joke. Closest thing power:weight that can pull as many g's as an F1 car.

Comment

Just watched the whole vid. That is a nice neighborhood, and shit no way I could drive around my whole city and not have the cops following me. Never driven more than just in my neighborhood. That's definitely a 4 stroke, not sure exactly what it is though. Kart looks weird with no bodywork.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                    I've done that a time or two. There's 4-5 karts in my garage right now, a 125cc 2 stroke with a 6 speed and your ass a 1/4" off the ground is no joke. Closest thing power:weight that can pull as many g's as an F1 car.
                    time to clean out the garage??

in the market Luda!

-k

Comment

Lol! Most of this shit is for the track, unless you want a rolling chassis, I can make you a deal on something like that. I doubt you want a 35HP CR 125 motor/6 speed with a real tight powerband!

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                        Just watched the whole vid. That is a nice neighborhood, and shit no way I could drive around my whole city and not have the cops following me. Never driven more than just in my neighborhood. That's definitely a 4 stroke, not sure exactly what it is though. Kart looks weird with no bodywork.
                        His vid details say it's a 2005 R1 engine.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Looks like fun, but I would wind up killing myself with something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                            His vid details say it's a 2005 R1 engine.
                            Ahh, I didn't catch that. That thing is heavy as fuck in the rear then! With 150 HP there's no way that thing could go very quick around anything besides city streets!

Comment

he even get up to 100? I didnt watch the whole vid
                              GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Working...
                              X