Cop does pit maneuver.... on a plane.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop does pit maneuver.... on a plane.

John McLane's got nothing on this real Brazilian Federal Police Officer, who use his cop car to take down a plane loaded with smugglers and $150,000 of stolen electronics.
    John McLane's got nothing on this real Brazilian Federal Police Officer, who use his cop car to take down a plane loaded with smugglers and $150,000 of stolen electronics.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

HOLY SHIT, they mean business haha

Comment

lol, trays in the upright position.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Fuckin' Around! That guy was not!

Comment

Oh, he mad.

Comment

That's one of the most awesome things I've ever seen. Bad Motherfucker Wallet: Earned.

Comment

Eric would have just jumped on the wing. We are talking about stolen merchandise here.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                That's one of the most awesome things I've ever seen. Bad Motherfucker Wallet: Earned.
                Thats the exact same thing I thought when I saw it.

Comment

actually is was a pretty dumb move considering there's FUEL in that wing. But pretty cool nonetheless.

Comment

shit!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                      Eric would have just jumped on the wing. We are talking about stolen merchandise here.
                      lmao

Comment

That really wasn't a pit, as the car just took out the wing and kept going straight. In a pit you turn the wheels.

Unless that was a cropped pit manuever, the most deadly manuever known to man.

Comment

Looks staged to me!
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

if the guy jumped out dual wielding, it would have been the pinnacle of hardass hall of fame.

Comment

Worst take off ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X