No announcement yet.

fresh paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://m.facebook.com/media/set/?set...ype=1&refid=17 try this link to my fb album..

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      Holy shit I need you man. Hell, I've needed you since 2004 when mine were fresh. Was enjoying a beer and shaking a head at my paint job just last night.
      Look on the bright side Blake, my skills have progressed a little since '04. When do you want to outline those flames ?

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
        Look on the bright side Blake, my skills have progressed a little since '04. When do you want to outline those flames ?

-Aaron
        I dunno. I couldn't remember if it was better to do a once-over on the paint before or after striping. It's never really had a final wet sanding, so it could use some love.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          I dunno. I couldn't remember if it was better to do a once-over on the paint before or after striping. It's never really had a final wet sanding, so it could use some love.
          Well get to sanding that beast and I'll come on out and put some lines on it !!

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
            Well get to sanding that beast and I'll come on out and put some lines on it !!

-Aaron
            Dammit I need to.

Comment

Working...
            X