I hate snakes. Python in the Everglades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
    i would rather take my chances stepping on a python that big, rather than stepping on a water moccasin out at Lake Fork.
    Depends if the snake was hungry, you'd have a better chance surviving the venomous snake IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
      Are pythons venomous? How did it take down a deer? Must have been constriction...
      Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
      That post has aggie written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by mysticcobrakilla View Post
        that post has aggie written all over it.
        Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
        Baja-Bob.com

Comment

i would rather take my chances stepping on a python that big, rather than stepping on a water moccasin out at lake fork.
          ^^ this ^^
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
            Are pythons venomous? How did it take down a deer? Must have been constriction...
            I don't think any constrictor snakes are venomous.

As far as the person who would rather step on a constrictor than a venomous snake, I forgot what show it was but constrictors will kill you a lot faster than most venomous snakes minus something extreme like a black mamba.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Airstrike with napalm. Repeat as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                I don't think any constrictor snakes are venomous.

As far as the person who would rather step on a constrictor than a venomous snake, I forgot what show it was but constrictors will kill you a lot faster than most venomous snakes minus something extreme like a black mamba.
                Yup local snakes in the lower 48 take awhile to kill you. Big ass snake like that would be turning you into a turd by the time you made it to the hospital with a bite from something venomous

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmgdao

That's a big fucking wallet!
                  holy fuckballs I want one!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                  All I see is new pointy Boots!!!!!!!!!! Yeaaaaeeeeeeeeee
                  LMGDAO! I cried
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

dunce
                    Right click, save as.

Comment

I had mixed emotions when living on the lake when I was in Florida.

It was quite often I would look outside and see an alligator on the bank or mowing the grass and see a fucking snake in the garden or yard.

I used to know people that would swim in the canals too, fuck that. The ocean is one thing but a lake, no thanks.
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                        I had mixed emotions when living on the lake when I was in Florida.

It was quite often I would look outside and see an alligator on the bank or mowing the grass and see a fucking snake in the garden or yard.

I used to know people that would swim in the canals too, fuck that. The ocean is one thing but a lake, no thanks.
                        No shit I never understood why people swim in fresh water in south florida. The canals are fucking nasty.

Comment

you think? i have never dealt with a snake as fearless as a 17' python more than likely is. now i have seen mocassins go out of their way to try to bite a person that was in their path or general area. they are just aggressive by nature. and when bit, it always seems to be at an inopportune time where a hospital is about an hour away.

Comment

you think? i have never dealt with a snake as fearless as a 17' python more than likely is. now i have seen mocassins go out of their way to try to bite a person that was in their path or general area. they are just aggressive by nature. and when bit, it always seems to be at an inopportune time where a hospital is about an hour away.
                            If a snake like a large python or something is hungry, you wouldn't have an hr if it got ahold of you.

Comment

Working...
                            X