Training the Afghan army. so sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training the Afghan army. so sad

this is just sad it's like they are retarded.

Funny but very sad!
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I wouldn't feel comfortable with a lot of those guys having loaded weapons around me.

Comment

Those are very, and I mean VERY, simple people. They have not been exposed to the complexities that we have, and it shows.

Comment

This is what people turn into when they have nothing to fight for. Their people are repressed consistently and told what to do. I wouldn't be motivated either if I knew the next guy didn't have my back.
          Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
          Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            Those are very, and I mean VERY, simple people. They have not been exposed to the complexities that we have, and it shows.
            I realize that, but how complex is a push-up or a jumping jack? I've coached youth sports for about 8 years and my boys learn how to do both of those by age 4 or 5. I'm not trying to argue - I'm guess I'm saying I'm shocked by it.

Comment

That hurts my head. As a soldier I can't understand the lack of even simple unit cohesion and discipline after 7 years. And inability to figure out a jumping jack?
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Yah my friend was trying to train their army and said they can't do much of anything, can't shoot for shit...

Comment

he was doing the worm....
                  07 GT500
                  05 SRT10
                  88 turbocoupe T-bird
                  93 Cobra
                  86 coupe
                  Ducati 848

Comment

Imagine driving a convoy down the busy streets of Kabul around these fuctards. They don't get subtle hints you have to slap the shit out of them to get them to see that you are serious. First day back and I already ran over a toyota corolla with the back wheels of my dually. "my bad, you would think that the big white truck in front of you moving left to right across both lanes meant don't try and squeeze by me".

You should see them running around the track. They run like a bunch of little faggots. Watching them attempt any sort of task is comical. The only halfway smart ones are the Hazara (sp?) from the north. They have more mongrol/chinese in them. The further south you get the dumber they are and the more drug dependent they are.

This country knows no good order and discipline. They are better suited left in the stone age.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      This country knows no good order and discipline. They are better suited left in the stone age.
                      Sounds like you're ready to come home.

Comment

Pathetic and a huge waste of our tax dollars. I bet our guys sleep with one eye open around those fucktards. I don't mind people that smoke weed but being on hash and holding an assault rifle "just ain't right".

Comment

The futility pisses me off so bad. Anyone ever wonder what happens when we pull out and leave these imbeciles in charge of securing their own country? Within a year the taliban will be 100% right back in control, stronger and better trained than before.

Kinda reminds me of the end result of Vietnam... over a decade, 54,000 American lives.

...and within months of our withdrawal, it was under communist rule.

Comment

The only thing I could think about watching that is I hope their weapons weren't loaded. Seeing the guy mishandle the RPG and struggling to get the machine gun (don't know what kind) on his shoulder was freightening. All it takes is for some ass clown to blow up everyone in a 20 foot radius.
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Lol reminds me of doing contracting work in Saudi. 90% of that country is borderline retarded. I wish I had video of me making them take apart a refrigeration unit...
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                              X