Some recent striping jobs I've done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site looks great Aaron!
    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
      Stuck down in Waco until the spring and I'm not riding this bad boy all the way up 35W at 45 MPH!
      I find myself up in the metroplex quite often, if you want to tag along at any point shoot me a PM and I'll let you know ahead of time (usually a week or so ahead) when I'll be up there.

Comment

hey crash.. i need my 47 study trucj done... try returning a call....
        and i have the guns ready for you to do as well
        first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
          hey crash.. i need my 47 study trucj done... try returning a call....
          and i have the guns ready for you to do as well
          Alan, could you pm me your number ? My cell phone geeked out on me and deleted all of my contacts so I lost your number.

-Aaron

Comment

Crash, i have a couple of questions, i have gotten a stock filter so i can remove my CAI, do you know of anyone that cant fill/repaint my intake for me then you can do the striping on it all in one shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
              Crash, i have a couple of questions, i have gotten a stock filter so i can remove my CAI, do you know of anyone that cant fill/repaint my intake for me then you can do the striping on it all in one shot?
              Can you send me a pm with a picture of it ?

Comment

I can not wait to get the tins on my bike done!!! Great work man!!

Comment

I just added the pics of JOHN's piggy bank you just did to the site FYI.. they LOVED it.. thanks for doing it for me.. Rach was expecting to get a piggy bank like we normally do so this put it over the top for them. (sorry I didn't get any pics of the top of it when we had it)

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                    Can you send me a pm with a picture of it ?
                    Hey bud sorry i missed this, i sent you a PM bud.

Thanks

Comment

I just emailed you about making 3 flasks for me.

Thanks

Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                        Yeah the emblems look great, hell you spent a hour a piece on them. Like I said the these 406 emblems are hard to find and you brought them back to life.
                        What wheels are those and what size? They look great on that car!

Comment

Working...
                        X